Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I hope you guys are kidding about all of this antacid stuff. That chit can rob you of your calcium and calcium is very difficult to replenish even with supplements.

I hope you guys are kidding about all of this antacid stuff. That chit can rob you of your calcium and calcium is very difficult to replenish even with supplements.
Not me about once every other month or less. I can handle just about anything.

Hey I had sausages ,from the butcher it was like pork chops in a tube , yummy wife made rice, with cheese sauce,broccoli,and green pepper and mushrooms mixed it all together awsome.

I watched a cook today on the morning news. He said 1 egg per pound of meat in meatloaf and dry bread crumbs make dry meatloaf so moisten the bread crumbs first.
Sound like that's what I should try next time CF been butting 2 eggs in.

Hey I had sausages ,from the butcher it was like pork chops in a tube , yummy wife made rice, with cheese sauce,broccoli,and green pepper and mushrooms mixed it all together awsome.
Sounds good Biff can I come over for dinner!

Oh, and I am an old spoiled fat man too.

the family got me a Timing cover, Flexplate and both sets of ARP bolts for the flexplate mounting cover for being old.

beats the hell out of the alternative!

Oh, and I am an old spoiled fat man too.

the family got me a Timing cover, Flexplate and both sets of ARP bolts for the flexplate mounting cover for being old.

beats the hell out of the alternative!
WOW great family I think I'm gonna adopt them. :)

Looks like it's getting colder here 18 below so gonna go find my pillow and blanket and call it a night.

Hey fellas just back from the rink ,darn men’s league game , had a fight was a good tilt , my partner jumped in I couldn’t even help so I just waited it out , man guys sure get tough when the reff steps in :thumbsup: .....

Morning guys. Wakey wakey. This should warm the cockles of your heart and get it pumping once more. Have a great day and an even better weekend.

-
Back