Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hi Guys.. everything turned out good with my wife. She wasn't having any problems but seeing that her dad had bowl cancer (and survived) she was just being proactive. Another one in 5 yrs.
It had warmed up some from this morning. Nice and sunny all day though. Where my son lives all the roads are shut down so kids were home from school and he was home a second day from work. He gets paid regardless because of the weather.
Glad to here your wife is fine Mark. Would be nice to of had a job like your sons.

Yeah that for sure Fred. He was doing continental shifts but now does straight days. That would be more to my liking and non of this midnight shifts crap.
Hard working nights and have a family life during the day.
I worked nights when I was still in school it sucked but paid for my car habit but not to many girl friends back then and that really sucked.

Hard working nights and have a family life during the day.
I worked nights when I was still in school it sucked but paid for my car habit but not to many girl friends back then and that really sucked.
I hated midnights and by the end of the two week shift I was one very grumpy guy. Averaged about 2 hrs of sleep a day but thank goodness I got off that shift and worked days and afternoons.

I hated midnights and by the end of the two week shift I was one very grumpy guy. Averaged about 2 hrs of sleep a day but thank goodness I got off that shift and worked days and afternoons.
Some of us can do midnights , I was on midnights most of my career , always loved the shift . I haven't been on midnights for 13 years , but some times I'm still on that shift , wake up at 2:00 am and can't get back to sleep , so go out and do some work ...lol . Glad to hear your wife made out ok !!

Some of us can do midnights , I was on midnights most of my career , always loved the shift . I haven't been on midnights for 13 years , but some times I'm still on that shift , wake up at 2:00 am and can't get back to sleep , so go out and do some work ...lol . Glad to hear your wife made out ok !!
Sure get use to a life style and hard to change I think.
I didn't work nights much but I am up at 3:00 to pee and 5:00 to pee and roll around the rest of the morning trying to go back to sleep till I have to pee again.:BangHead:

Well guys picked up some doors from 70dartmike super to deal with very reasonable price has the guts I need for one door the other needs some repair but still better than mine , always nice to meet a fellow car guy , and went down with an old friend great day ! It’s raining now and 6deg.

View attachment 1715283259 This is the bed liner kit I am using Biff. About 200$ for 4 liters. It took 2 liters to do the trunk but you can put more on if you want. The spray gun is there on the right. Simple and the best I found for the price. You can get better bed liner but not going to drag heavy stuff around in my trunk so no need to spend more money. Easy just sand what you are gonna bed line with 80 grit clean with wax and grease remover and coat the bare metal if large areas with etch prime and shoot it on.
You can get the same bed liner kit in a clear and add any color you want not going to match the out side of the car perfect and not going to be shiny but still looks good.
Cool we have one of those guns at work ! I’ll ask my parts store about the availability of the product . Thanx Fred .

Super Bowl commercial from Canadian Union .:mad:

That "too big to fail" sentiment did and does not fit well with my convictions. I wrote letters to every appropriate official I could think of when that **** was going down. I'm sure that got me on the short list. I received the form letters in return. It was more than disappointing. Crushing is a better description of how I felt.
It's out of control. I have given up. Let it burn mother ****** let it burn. I will survive. Hope that Armani suit tastes good.

Well guys picked up some doors from 70dartmike super to deal with very reasonable price has the guts I need for one door the other needs some repair but still better than mine , always nice to meet a fellow car guy , and went down with an old friend great day ! It’s raining now and 6deg.
Glad to hear that it's coming together Biff.

Saw this on the Canadian web site. Guess I'm a professional .

raptor-splash-page-important-notice_1_orig.jpg

Hi FOG. Yeah I have sleeping problems still even after being retired for 6 years. In bed at 10pm and can wake up anytime from 3am to 6am. Usually I'm up at 5.

Super Bowl commercial from Canadian Union .:mad:

This is all good to make the union look like it's doing their best and they are but I know a guy that is high up in the labour movement and he says that G.M. doesn't sell enough cars in Canada to give a ****. It's all about $$$$. The best way to hurt them is "DON'T BUY THEM" on both sides of the border. That might wake them up and get their attention.

Morning guys....first again. Hey Biff I hear you're having some nice weather and that the Cherry Blossoms are ready to come out. I also hear that you're going to get a lot of snow very soon also. That would suck the big one for sure.
Hey Happy Friday guys. You made another week.

This is all good to make the union look like it's doing their best and they are but I know a guy that is high up in the labour movement and he says that G.M. doesn't sell enough cars in Canada to give a ****. It's all about $$$$. The best way to hurt them is "DON'T BUY THEM" on both sides of the border. That might wake them up and get their attention.
Might even start buying after market parts.

-
Back