Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ok enough of this last stuff , just got back from the rink , was a game two of a three game series,a winger carrying the puck gets around the defender in the atticking zone cuts to the net , looses his edge crashes into the boards ,compound fracture,dislocated ankle,had to call the ambulance, he goes into surgery tomorrow ! Gotta love beer league..

1b43dda5f8585a3a44ad1cbb8d246e53.jpg

Ok enough of this last stuff , just got back from the rink , was a game two of a three game series,a winger carrying the puck gets around the defender in the atticking zone cuts to the net , looses his edge crashes into the boards ,compound fracture,dislocated ankle,had to call the ambulance, he goes into surgery tomorrow ! Gotta love beer league..
Been there in my younger years..lol Took a slap shoot just below the bottom of the shin pad. Hurt like hell but I continued until next week , pain pretty bad , had x-ray . They said oh your ankle is broken , need a cast. time for a beer !

"This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because.."

Repeat till someone kills you!

"This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because.."

Repeat till someone kills you!
You don't want to hear me sing! Trust my wife...lol

Hi F.O.G My son lives up in Chesley and he said the snow was coming down sideways. A lot of the schools were closed today up there except the one his kids go to. We have the high winds and it did start to snow here in Oshawa but has stopped. Only did it for about 10 minutes. This must be the Global Warming we hear about.

Hi F.O.G My son lives up in Chesley and he said the snow was coming down sideways. A lot of the schools were closed today up there except the one his kids go to. We have the high winds and it did start to snow here in Oshawa but has stopped. Only did it for about 10 minutes. This must be the Global Warming we hear about.
:mad:

12718108_1799411040279266_7429360952413349456_n.jpg

How is the painting coming Mark?
It's stalled right now. We decided to take Monday off and we sat outside in the warm sun. My wife decided that she wanted to clean up downstairs on Tuesday and I went and played pool. Today my wife went out for lunch with some old friends and I did NOTHING!. The painting will resume tomorrow so I'm told LOL

It's stalled right now. We decided to take Monday off and we sat outside in the warm sun. My wife decided that she wanted to clean up downstairs on Tuesday and I went and played pool. Today my wife went out for lunch with some old friends and I did NOTHING!. The painting will resume tomorrow so I'm told LOL
Yup, easy does it!

-
Back