Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
ALL WOMEN WANT YOUR MONEY !!!!!:rofl:
I think that some of my friends on this post have some good wives that will stand by there husbands and my hat is off to them. Dam shame to have to put up with wife or husband that is trying to take money over love for one another.

Fred, my apologies as I was overcome by a HoneyDo list, the bank, the Vet and an oil change and I don't have any new images of Dottie Rae for you. I will try again tomorrow. Here's a few old pictures of my junk. Right now she's on some stands I threw togethet but I will have her on a rotisserie I bought in a week or 2.

I bought the rotisserie a little over 2 years ago and my brother has had his Duster on it since then putting a back half on it. Life's been a set of challenges as you know. I am VERY much looking forward to getting the old girl complete.

20171107_170846.jpg
20171107_170741.jpg
minitubsonfloor.jpg
Dottie1.jpg
Stancecheck.jpg

There's a whole lot more bare metal now. Most of my corrosion issues have been dealt with but still need to do one side of the lower rear window repair and finish the trunk gutter. Those are the only real difficult spots yet. Some more welding everywhere too! Trim holes, mini tubs and so on, and so on.

I'm just glad the body (mine) is finally allowing me to get back after it!

Fred, my apologies as I was overcome by a HoneyDo list, the bank, the Vet and an oil change and I don't have any new images of Dottie Rae for you. I will try again tomorrow. Here's a few old pictures of my junk. Right now she's on some stands I threw togethet but I will have her on a rotisserie I bought in a week or 2.

I bought the rotisserie a little over 2 years ago and my brother has had his Duster on it since then putting a back half on it. Life's been a set of challenges as you know. I am VERY much looking forward to getting the old girl complete.

View attachment 1715245231 View attachment 1715245234 View attachment 1715245235 View attachment 1715245240 View attachment 1715245242
Not a problem Jeff. As far as I see we do what we can and the nice thing about the internet is we post when we can and still do the honey do list.
far from junk looks good and will be here when ever.

I think that some of my friends on this post have some good wives that will stand by there husbands and my hat is off to them. Dam shame to have to put up with wife or husband that is trying to take money over love for one another.

I'm blessed to be one of those Fred!

There's a whole lot more bare metal now. Most of my corrosion issues have been dealt with but still need to do one side of the lower rear window repair and finish the trunk gutter. Those are the only real difficult spots yet. Some more welding everywhere too! Trim holes, mini tubs and so on, and so on.

I'm just glad the body (mine) is finally allowing me to get back after it!
Don't push it hard Jeff, your doing a great job take your time.

Took me 3 tries!

That kinda sucked, worth it though!

The 2nd one really burned my ***! Still is, every month!

I was a sgt. in the Marines and Married a ******* Army LT.
We just hit 20yrs together in August. We're a pretty good team raising the kid and work well together. We hate each other but the sex is awesome so we'll just stick it out till one of us kills each other or dies :poke:

Last edited:
I'm sorry you had to endure that Fred.

I'm sorrier that you need to be lonely now.

I was a sgt. in the Marines and Married a ******* Army LT.
We just hit 20yrs with together in August. We're a pretty good team raising the kid and work well together. We hate each other but the sex is awesome so we'll just stick it out till one of us kills each other or dies :poke:
Yea **** my wife died when she was 46 and had 8 kids living at home, the youngest was 2. raised them by myself from then on. Be glad you have a wife to argue with.

Wowser, man! God Bless you!

My first marriage was 2 years long, nuff said. We were good in bed and too young to know what love really was.

My second was 23 years and I was too stupid to know what was really going on.

My wife and I don't argue at all! Maturity and honestly liking each other is a whole different thing.

I'm lucky.

And, she wants a hot rod!

-
Back