Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Welding the patch panel in the right lower 1/4 had to ventilate the shop. Now waiting for it to heat back up. lol

I think those welding fumes are one of the hardest thing on us. Who really knows what that stuff is.
Not sure but not wanting to find out the effects. I spent to many years without a mask on and most things in the body shop I can't smell real good anymore. I have people walk into my shop and gag on the fumes and I can't smell a thing. lol

Not sure but not wanting to find out the effects. I spent to many years without a mask on and most things in the body shop I can't smell real good anymore. I have people walk into my shop and gag on the fumes and I can't smell a thing. lol
My Shop smells like Cigars, Beer and Farts....Sometimes car chemicals........:thumbsup:

:p

47119191_1916785818390348_280539446934241280_n.jpg

My Shop smells like Cigars, Beer and Farts....Sometimes car chemicals........:thumbsup:
Mine's pretty close Mitch I like a good cigar and beer and whiskey. Farts I try to make it out side so not to have to fumigate the shop. lol

I have something very similar to an electric fireplace Mark. Thanks for the idea! It's a Quartz type (?).

The gas heater would beva big no-no. Like Fred we live in a mobile home. It's comfortable, over 1100 square feet, and more than enough room for 2 old retarded folks. We did not want to wait to build a house, and this really fit the budget also!

We did sell the appliances and put in a better stove, fridge and dishwasher. My wife never uses the damn dishwasher anyway. Can't figure that one out!
She already had one called Jeff LOL

My buddies Boston Terrier was proud of his farts. He would dance around wagging his tail while we all gagged.

I meant FOG Damn it I type faster than my brain thinks and I type with one finger. lol

-
Back