Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Will the Bears go after bird seed?

I'd have never thunk it!
All about the calories. Bears will wait to eat the apples until they are riper cause they dont have the sugar in them yet. Pick a smaller pumpkin cause it smells riper. More sugar

Alright fellas, am I going to blow myself, and more importantly my car, if I use this fan to vent my shop while I paint?

20181207_180810.jpg

20181207_180711.jpg

Are you serious?
Yes. Mine did. I still use it though. Got to keep the build up of paint off it. Explosions come from the concentration of fumes. Not too long ago a guy in Missoula died from a static spark in a paint mixing station.

Yessir, that's exactly what I was concerned about. I don't have access to a proper paint booth and I am not going to use waterborne product.

I've lived through too much other crap to die during a paint job.

Explosion proof fans have the motors separated from the fumes from what amounts to being a firewall. I was working yesterday and got a huge shock that had me being really care full with thinner and thinner soaked rags around. All of my thinner stuff immediately goes outside into a metal can with a lid. This cold weather really drys the air and makes static discharges pretty dramatic. Sometimes I see the spark.

Lots and lots of paint has gone through regular old fans. Keep the concentration of fumes down. Kind of a double edged sword there.

Otay Buttwheat!

Thanks.

I was planning to put that on the floor with the door open about a foot and block the remainder of the space. It moves a whole lot of air. Can't see many fumes building up!

Shooting clear is the nasty part. Waterbase only exists in the color. Primer transfer well and doesn't need to be atomized like clear. Shooting a whole car with clear will definitely get the neighbors attention. Buttwheat

My fan pulls hard enough to not really have the air flow I wanted. I ended up using smoke to see what was really happening with the air flow. It was coming in the intake window so hard that it was bouncing off of the opposite wall and kind of pooling there. I use a box fan to blow against that a little bit and now the air channels the way I want.

Morning guys Heading to Fargo to help my son move into his Apt.
Have a good day.

Mornin fellers.... Gotta Family Luncheon today at a local restaurant. My Aunts Birthday Party. She Is 90 today....:thumbsup:

Good morning on this COLD Saturday!

Well, I guess I should be embarrassed calling it cold by NC standards!

We are very uncharacteristically supposed to get between 6' & 15 inches of snow tonight through tomorrow.

I will get the leaf blower out to keep the stairs clean.

We are very uncharacteristically supposed to get between 6' & 15 inches of snow tonight through tomorrow.

No snow here today, Passes south of me...Somewhere around Sophia...LOL...Still cold here tho...........

That should shut the state down Jeff LOL

I tried a table spoon of apple cider vinegar today. Hopefully lower my cholesterol without drugs. It was not bad kind of like a shot of whiskey with a hint of apple cider.

This is VERY bad sign!

The bald guy from the Weather Channel is about 60 miles away from me in NC.

Bad, very bad!

-
Back