Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Doing good here, heating up the garage and going to weld up the rest of the rust in the back window channel in the scamp today and trying to figure if I should do a mini tub on it or leave it alone.
Do some measuring. The offset spring relocate might get ya all you need. My barracuda would rub the wheel well before hitting the spring. Scamp might be different.

Morning men happy hump day wow already only a dozen more sleeps and it’s over !

Do some measuring. The offset spring relocate might get ya all you need. My barracuda would rub the wheel well before hitting the spring. Scamp might be different.

What a great day. Got the wife off to work and there it was. A brand new six pack of.... SOCKS!!!

You gonna delete all of that or what what what Mr. Scigliano

Damn computer. Ok BP looks like I would gain 2" just moving the springs. and if I got the inner lip on the 1/4s off I could get a 10" tire in the hole with some room left over.
2" bigger than what's on it now but thinking if 12" would make that much difference in traction.

What a great day. Got the wife off to work and there it was. A brand new six pack of.... SOCKS!!!
Leave the socks and come over I got a 6 pack of beer in the fridge or some good old Canadian whiskey waiting for ya.

The scamp is pretty close to the duster, with off set spring perch you can get a pretty big tire under there. BP is correct about that!
Is that what you did FOG looks like you got a pretty good size tire on yours.

-
Back