Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Never been out of the US other than Canada. Would be nice to check out other countries but cost to much.
Hell no...Way cheap. Round trip Airfare $600. Cold Beer 60 cents, cab ride across town $4... Square meal...$3.. 4 star hotel, on the river $25 night...Great Food, Beautiful sights, And the Women are Gorgeous.....

Hell no...Way cheap. Round trip Airfare $600. Cold Beer 60 cents, cab ride across town $4... Square meal...$3.. 4 star hotel, on the river $25 night...Great Food, Beautiful sights, And the Women are Gorgeous.....
Wow that's cheap, Good place to retire I could live off my social security living high. But the girls I think would give this old man the cold shoulder.

Wow that's cheap, Good place to retire I could live off my social security living high. But the girls I think would give this old man the cold shoulder.
Many people on fixed income, retire in SE Asia. A person can live like a King on 2k a month. Unfortunately, many of them go to Thailand, or Cambodia, or Laos, as prostitution is legal in those countries. They go as Sex Tourists...LOL... Not like that in VN tho...

Doing good Mark how you feeling I hope your gut is not giving you problems today.
They did a complete make-up on me and said I'm healthy and in good shape for my age. They've given me a chart to track what I eat and some enzyme meds to use and a different type of heartburn antacid. See how it goes but I feel good about this.

They did a complete make-up on me and said I'm healthy and in good shape for my age. They've given me a chart to track what I eat and some enzyme meds to use and a different type of heartburn antacid. See how it goes but I feel good about this.
Great Mark I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Happy Friday! Man you guys are all busy hope every ones weekend goes well ,stay safe ,play hard ,keep your head up ,cheers !:thumbsup:

-
Back