Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
HEY MR. (in my best Canadian accent) Can I have another one of those Millers?
you bet and stop in for dinner, spaghetti and biscuits with green beans and since I am cooking I got an antacid to make sure it goes down so you can sleep tonight. lol
Stay clear tomorrow because canned chili and hot dogs. My kids will be here on Sunday so I got a real nice 18 pound prime rib. That would be the best day to stop in. LOl

I like the idea of the fitech fuel commander.[/QUOTESorry S

Sorry It's just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fugly!

just my humble opinion!

i love the look of a motor, old skool, carb lookin, single coil, clean shiny motor!

put that big fugly thing under the hood to, yuck!

I will agree with that. I think its a good idea though. I don't claim to know much about it. Should be easy to work on it if anything goes wrong.

I will agree with that. I think its a good idea though. I don't claim to know much about it. Should be easy to work on it if anything goes wrong.

I have heard it works GREAT!

A friend here has a rather bad-*** bowtie machine that showed me. It started and idled instantly!

you bet and stop in for dinner, spaghetti and biscuits with green beans and since I am cooking I got an antacid to make sure it goes down so you can sleep tonight. lol
Stay clear tomorrow because canned chili and hot dogs. My kids will be here on Sunday so I got a real nice 18 pound prime rib. That would be the best day to stop in. LOl
Holy crap...I'll be there myself with that on the table. Don't forget the Yorkshire Pudding and gravy. The crowning touch.

Morning Fred. Guess it's just you and me so far buddy. What's on your plate today? Will you be working on a Scamp or a tramp? LOL Maybe both?

Morning Fred. Guess it's just you and me so far buddy. What's on your plate today? Will you be working on a Scamp or a tramp? LOL Maybe both?
Probably both Mark. lol. Doing some sand blasting then cleaning the shop sand is everywhere even got in things that was covered.

You doing anything today?
Going to be a good day here above freezing.

The kids will be over Sunday my son in law is working on his car in my garage. I'm the only one in the family with a heated garage. I don't mind sharing that way I get to visit them.

Yeah it's going to be mild today here as well. Out shopping for sure early before the crowds get stupid.
That's what I do and try not to shop on Sunday because the stores don't open till noon. We sill have the Sunday law here.

Im thinkin, since I had such a good checkup yesterday....Waffles and Bacon for breakfast...May top it all of with an Orange...Just to keep it all healthy...:lol:

Im thinkin, since I had such a good checkup yesterday....Waffles and Bacon for breakfast...May top it all of with an Orange...Just to keep it all healthy...:lol:
Sounds good Mitch I was thinking french toast but haven't had a waffle in a long time.

That's good news MM. Keep up the good work. Waffles or pancakes would give me indigestion for sure but bring on the bacon with a couple of eggs anytime.

That's good news MM. Keep up the good work. Waffles or pancakes would give me indigestion for sure but bring on the bacon with a couple of eggs anytime.
I like bacon but trying to cut down on fat so been eating turkey bacon. Not as good but it's OK.

I saw the other day, where they had Bacon vending machines at some College.........:wtf::wtf:

-
Back