Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
My commute home no rain

20210203_170830.jpg

Just got the kids from school...they were told to bring thier snow clothes home because more then likely, they will have a snow day tomorrow

In fact, my forecast app only goes out untill next Wednesday and it is snow for each day

Don't know what the exchange rate was in 1974 . If I think back , which is always scary, we where pretty well par. But don't quote me on that !
On April 24, 1974 the Canadian dollar reached $1.0443 (US). This was the high point for the dollar from when it entered its most recent fl oat period and would not trade at these levels again for another 30 years.

Just got the kids from school...they were told to bring thier snow clothes home because more then likely, they will have a snow day tomorrow

In fact, my forecast app only goes out untill next Wednesday and it is snow for each day

So, 2 hours after I posted this I got a text from a friend

Her daughter slid off the road into a ditch
This of course was no match for the old plow truck

20210204_181150.jpg

The wife and I got the covid shot today, the Moderna brand. The county got big shipment so those under 75 could get it. Glad it's getting distributed. Thank you President Trump.

The wife and I got the covid shot today, the Moderna brand. The county got big shipment so those under 75 could get it. Glad it's getting distributed. Thank you President Trump.
When do you take the second shot Gary?

im one of those people who dont believe in coincidences

a couple of things lined up for me, where i was able to go and help her out, so i didnt think twice
Would do the same but I think all of us here would. Glad you got a truck to help out.

Warm weather has evaporated, winter has arrived with a vengeance, was 3*F when i got up this morning, but did get up to 37 this afternoon, tomorrow is expected to get colder through the day, a little snow, and stay cold well into next week. Can't complain too much, it's been a really mild winter there was no snow on the ground for the last few weeks, and soon it will be spring.

-
Back