Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hi guys.
Well it's a hot one today for sure.
My wife didn't want to turn the ac on yet as she says we were closed up all winter.
She might change her mind tomorrow as it will be hotter tomorrow.
Have a great evening and keep cool.
Enjoy your time with family and friends

Back home from the Graduation 4th of July party. started to rain and folded up the old truck and headed home at 7:00

IMG_20230704_163019318_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230704_172221956_HDR.jpg

Son brought his $30,000 dollar drone he just got and yea that much. Infrared and the mane camera is not on in the picture but he uses it to inspect wind mill towers and structures.
New business

IMG_20230704_142024785_HDR.jpg
for him I hope it works out.

Morning guys and we're in for another hot one.
Maybe my wife will turn the ac on today lol
Hearing test this morning so we'll see if it's getting worse. My wife says it is lol
Have a great day and keep cool and drink lots of water

Your really in the heat wow 40 humidex just sweating thinking about. Try to stay cool drink lots of amber fluids and remember the day you froze your balls off trying to boost your car or shoveling snow at -25. Now enjoy the heat

Your really in the heat wow 40 humidex just sweating thinking about. Try to stay cool drink lots of amber fluids and remember the day you froze your balls off trying to boost your car or shoveling snow at -25. Now enjoy the heat
AMBER fluids...
I like that!
(Beer)

Yes you are right and my wife finally caved and we put the ac on.
No big change in my hearing and hearing aids all checked out and working good. She did make a few changes to them and did make a difference.
Temp says it's 30c and feels like 38 or 100F

No big change in my hearing and hearing aids all checked out and working good. She did make a few changes to them and did make a difference.
Well buddy I hate to see it that hot.
65 here and a nice day had lots of family over today but now my *** is dragging.

Just went on high fire danger alert. Yesterday and today were perfect days. Supposed to warm up tomorrow. Nephews did another bang up job on a whole pig again for the Independence Day celebration.

image000000.jpg

It was funny watching the young-in’s in their inflatable sumo thingys. There was some crying.

So pretty much how hot it is here too. Gross sticky hot ,yuck was 80f in the house at 12:00 last night .

-
Back