Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just got done splitting a cord of Maple and Cottonwood that had been stacked for a few years. I dont have any trees on my property so I usually buy split Oak by the cord. A face cord will go about a week in the house or 2 weekends in the barn. This will be used in the barn.

1693118463746.jpeg

Morning guys. Going to be a great for the second day of the car show.
Both my wife and I feel like crap with colds but we have a family reunion today and we're hosting it so can't back out.
Have a wonderful day

Morning guys. Going to be a great for the second day of the car show.
Both my wife and I feel like crap with colds but we have a family reunion today and we're hosting it so can't back out.
Have a wonderful day
Oh man, take your meds and be careful today.
I have been down for 11 days positive for covid, been like hell..

Thought I would check in on you guys here this morning

Screenshot_20200730-125006_Gallery.jpg

Oh man, take your meds and be careful today.
I have been down for 11 days positive for covid, been like hell..

Thought I would check in on you guys here this morning

View attachment 1716133934
Oh dear, sorry to hear that Mike. And now we have another strain raising it's ugly head.
The experts did say at one time we may never be free of it as it keeps mutating.
I'll keep taking the shots to protect myself. Had 5 now and nothing has fallen off lol
I actually did check myself with the home kits the Gov has given us and came back neg.
Just a bad cold and a lot of coughing.
Get well fast my friend, we old farts have to look after ourselves or each other.
Have a great day cough cough

Oh dear, sorry to hear that Mike. And now we have another strain raising it's ugly head.
The experts did say at one time we may never be free of it as it keeps mutating.
I'll keep taking the shots to protect myself. Had 5 now and nothing has fallen off lol
I actually did check myself with the home kits the Gov has given us and came back neg.
Just a bad cold and a lot of coughing.
Get well fast my friend, we old farts have to look after ourselves or each other.
Have a great day cough cough
Same here, all shots and nothing has fallen off, have a super day the bud

Good turn out at the show and shinein town today over 700 cars lining a mile of main st. Got the Dart and the A here.

IMG_1953.jpeg

Went to a show about 30 miles from here, good turnout, close to 300 cars, lots of them I have seen before but also a few really nice ones that I've never seen.
20230826_124456.jpg

20230826_124503.jpg

20230826_124514.jpg

This is truly a gorgeous car, original V code with a pistol grip four speed and the Track pak option with 3.54 Dana. One of the nicest cars there.

-
Back