Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I think we’ve had more than 4 inches of needed rain within the last 3 weeks. Today was perfect. They removed the burning restrictions. I got a bunch of debris burned up today.

Hope you had a good birthday Fred

1693980139762.gif

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Only 21 C right now but will be excessively hot today.
Heard some people out cutting grass yesterday. Just plain stupid in this heat.
Have a great day

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Only 21 C right now but will be excessively hot today.
Heard some people out cutting grass yesterday. Just plain stupid in this heat.
Have a great day
Cooled down going to be 70* today so good here.

Well we might actually be able to race the state championships Saturday. The Crown Vic he ran 2 years ago we pulled out Saturday and it would not start we found about 2 gallons of water and a quart gas in the tank. We flushed the fuel tank and lines replaced the fuel pump that was bad because of the water. It would idle perfect but fell on its face off idle. I added a second pump and it didnt seem to help. I let the computer get the best of me and loaded the parts cannon with 150 dollars in new parts and some used not thinking it ran great 2 years ago.
Because it sat with no hood on it we did a mass air flow, no luck throttle position sensor, no luckcam position sensor, no luck disconnect and weld shut egr valve, no luck 4 fuel injectors and 8 plugs, no luck ecm and I stopped at that.
I thought tonight this is just nuts and bolts and I cannot let it beat me so I checked the fuel psi regulator in the rail and it is stuck open. I will get the new one tomorrow and replace it and recheck. Being a 93 motor not all stores have the parts and we need to order them in. If it fixes it I need to change the front bumper, radiator and tires to race it Saturday.

Well we might actually be able to race the state championships Saturday. The Crown Vic he ran 2 years ago we pulled out Saturday and it would not start we found about 2 gallons of water and a quart gas in the tank. We flushed the fuel tank and lines replaced the fuel pump that was bad because of the water. It would idle perfect but fell on its face off idle. I added a second pump and it didnt seem to help. I let the computer get the best of me and loaded the parts cannon with 150 dollars in new parts and some used not thinking it ran great 2 years ago.
Because it sat with no hood on it we did a mass air flow, no luck throttle position sensor, no luckcam position sensor, no luck disconnect and weld shut egr valve, no luck 4 fuel injectors and 8 plugs, no luck ecm and I stopped at that.
I thought tonight this is just nuts and bolts and I cannot let it beat me so I checked the fuel psi regulator in the rail and it is stuck open. I will get the new one tomorrow and replace it and recheck. Being a 93 motor not all stores have the parts and we need to order them in. If it fixes it I need to change the front bumper, radiator and tires to race it Saturday.
Best of luck CF would like to see it on the track.

Morning guys.
It was a real stinker yesterday and it was 31 and felt like 42. Went outside for 30 minutes and helped my neighbour with his hot tub and right back in again.
I was talking on the porcelain telephone after supper. Haven't done that in years but all good now
Getting some rain as I type, just hope it stops as there is a huge car show tonight and never been to it.
They give a 3 day weekend in Vegas or Miami as their first prize.
The place gets packed so have to be there early like 3pm. Any later you have to park out back or they don't let you in as no more parking left
Have as great day

Morning guys and happy ???? whatever day this is haven't been working this week and forgot. LOL

Well, no car show tonight guys. The weather has been up and down like a toilet seat.
Was really nice to be able to finally open the windows though.
Looks like this heat wave is over finally and back to normal temps tomorrow
Have a great evening

You are the true definition of a gearhead.

Morning fellas and here we are with Friday again. Time is flying by.
A lot nicer today and all sun and cooler.
Hope everyone has a great day and an even better weekend. Play safe

-
Back