Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Nice day till the evening then supposed to get rain.
Going to a Celebration of Life today for one from our group.
Sad day but we'll give her a great send off. Maybe some will do a burnout lol
Enjoy your day and live every day like it was your last because one day it will be.
Our friend Hilary got out of bed walked a few steps and fell on the floor (done)

Last edited:
Sitting in Grand Forks ND, watching all sorts of sweet rides heading for a show. Still coming over Fred?

Sitting in Grand Forks ND, watching all sorts of sweet rides heading for a show. Still coming over Fred?
I have family from Washington visiting so not going to make it.
There is a show in Devils Lake on the 23rd is the next one and thinking I'll go there or if you have another show in your area next weekend let me know.

I have family from Washington visiting so not going to make it.
There is a show in Devils Lake on the 23rd is the next one and thinking I'll go there or if you have another show in your area next weekend let me know.
Supposed to rain that weekend, if not I'll probably be painting house. I know it's a late start, but I gotta get it done! One of the guys from our club I think is heading that show up.

Supposed to rain that weekend, if not I'll probably be painting house. I know it's a late start, but I gotta get it done! One of the guys from our club I think is heading that show up.
If it rains I'll stay home.

Ok just got in time for shower and bed. It took nearly the whole day but my son helped and the small diesel combine has the new trans assembly installed. The old was stuck in 1st with a broken shift fork. When we got it out we could not separate the clutch assy from the transmission input shaft so she was worse than I expected. Shifts great now and the clutch feels great. Is also has really good brakes now as they are in the trans. assembly also. G-nite fellas off to the shower.

Last edited:
Ok just got in time for shower and bed. It took nearly the whole day but my son helped and the small diesel combine has the new trans assembly installed. The old was stuck in 1st with a broken shift fork. When we got it out we could not separate the clutch assy from the transmission input shaft so she was worse than I expected. Shifts great now and the clutch feels great. Is also has really good brakes now as they are in the trans. assembly also. G-nite fellas off to the shower.
Heading for bed soon also but been an easy day here not even close to what you been through.
Sleep good buddy.

1695012998683.gif

Morning guys.
That was a fantastic Celebration of Life yesterday.
We packed the funeral home parking lot and it's huge.
They had the service outside because it was a beautiful day.
Then a meal inside and sure didn't need any supper after that.
A great send off for a beautiful lady.
Have a wonderful day

Been a busy weekend for us, had two of my cousins in town from Friday afternoon to this morning. They live in B.C., one in Abbotsford and the other in Sechelt on the coast. Haven't seen the one from Sechelt in over 30 years, but it was like no time had passed since our last visit. We had a great time just chatting and getting caught up on each other's lives. We had a BBQ last night, I smoked some ribs, (first time ever for me), with a little bit of help from my cousin, and also had steaks, salads, pies, cinnamon buns, way too much food!
The only downsides were that I was not feeling very well from Thursday night and because of that my brother and sister in law decided not to come for dinner last night. They are both self employed and have extremely busy schedules, so they are not able to take sick days. They missed out on a really good day. Too bad.

Been a busy weekend for us, had two of my cousins in town from Friday afternoon to this morning. They live in B.C., one in Abbotsford and the other in Sechelt on the coast. Haven't seen the one from Sechelt in over 30 years, but it was like no time had passed since our last visit. We had a great time just chatting and getting caught up on each other's lives. We had a BBQ last night, I smoked some ribs, (first time ever for me), with a little bit of help from my cousin, and also had steaks, salads, pies, cinnamon buns, way too much food!
The only downsides were that I was not feeling very well from Thursday night and because of that my brother and sister in law decided not to come for dinner last night. They are both self employed and have extremely busy schedules, so they are not able to take sick days. They missed out on a really good day. Too bad.
Been with my cousin for 3 weeks visiting me and took that long to catch up on things.
He just left and on his way south for the winter.
Glad you had a good time Randy.

Morning guys.
We're heading to our son's place on Friday and I gave him my box trailer so will be taking it with us.
I'll be checking things over as it's a 3 hr drive. Just don't want any problems on the road.
Should be fine but like the old saying "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"
Have a great day

Morning guys.
We're heading to our son's place on Friday and I gave him my box trailer so will be taking it with us.
I'll be checking things over as it's a 3 hr drive. Just don't want any problems on the road.
Should be fine but like the old saying "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"
Have a great day
Throw a bearing kit in with a tool kit those little wheels scream at hwy speed. Easy enough to change on the road if you have the tools. Have done it on my little boat trailer

Throw a bearing kit in with a tool kit those little wheels scream at hwy speed. Easy enough to change on the road if you have the tools. Have done it on my little boat trailer
Those little wheels spin twice the speed or better than the car wheels.
We'll go cross country and stay off the crazy main hwys. Too many assholes on them so if I go cross country they'll be one less lol

Here to. Installing bulyards today should be interesting, never did it before. I imagine it’s like a corner fence post only with steel and concrete. Got the 10”X8’ pipe yesterday f…. Are they heavy. Well we’ll see what the day brings. Make it a good one guys

Here to. Installing bulyards today should be interesting, never did it before. I imagine it’s like a corner fence post only with steel and concrete. Got the 10”X8’ pipe yesterday f…. Are they heavy. Well we’ll see what the day brings. Make it a good one guys
That doesn't sound like any fun.

-
Back