Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Everyone have a happy and safe New years

20231222_165513.jpg

Same here, but I filled a trash bag up of food and took it down the driveway and into my trash can before they picked up 2 hours later, we cooked to much, have to change that for next year. How is the shoulder doing?

Great picture
It's doing fairly well Mike. I'm quite surprised really.
I have been taking Tylenol Arthritis for a few years and that is all I'm taking. Once in a while I'll take one Advil if I really need it but that's far and few between.
See how I feel on the 3rd after surgery. They'll probably give me some morphine pills like when I had hernia surgery.
They gave me 15 and only used 7 and took the others back.
Thanks for asking and all the best for the New Year

morning guys.
another mild rainy day today.
supposed to get some sun tomorrow finally.
we all need sun!
What's your plans for New Year? Stay home or partying?
I'm going all out this year and stay up till 10:30. I'm just a party animal.
Just don't be a dumbass and drive if you've had too much to drink or smoked.
We need you around next year.

morning guys.
another mild rainy day today.
supposed to get some sun tomorrow finally.
we all need sun!
What's your plans for New Year? Stay home or partying?
I'm going all out this year and stay up till 10:30. I'm just a party animal.
Just don't be a dumbass and drive if you've had too much to drink or smoked.
We need you around next year.
Morning Mark, Kids are coming over on Saturday and nothing planned for new years.

My wife took the tree and most of the xmas stuff down today. bless her heart but I couldn't help much.
I was able to take the tree downstairs. it comes in three pieces plus the stand. we both packed it up and then into the storage room till next year.
We've had ribs simmering in the oven all afternoon then the honey garlic sauce goes on. gets all sticky and yummy.
BTW take the next 4 days off if you haven't had the week off.

My wife took the tree and most of the xmas stuff down today. bless her heart but I couldn't help much.
I was able to take the tree downstairs. it comes in three pieces plus the stand. we both packed it up and then into the storage room till next year.
We've had ribs simmering in the oven all afternoon then the honey garlic sauce goes on. gets all sticky and yummy.
BTW take the next 4 days off if you haven't had the week off.
Been smoking Salmon today and not really happy with it, Kinda dry.

Got the new smoker for Christmas. Electric version. Used to my old wood fired oil tank. But this is smaller and a lot less work. Going to do some New York strip loin steaks for new year’s. Keep you posted

IMG_2119.jpeg

Got the new smoker for Christmas. Electric version. Used to my old wood fired oil tank. But this is smaller and a lot less work. Going to do some New York strip loin steaks for new year’s. Keep you posted

View attachment 1716184877
I've smoked a few flatirons but never a New York. Takes about an hour at 200. I'm going to get an electric smoker some day.

Morning guys.
Looks like the rain will stop or may have already.
Have a great time today with the kids Fred. You'll be ready for a snooze when they leave
Have a great day guys

Have a Happy New Year guys. Suppsed to be sunny, with 40*F weather today in my area, with another family Christmas party.

-
Back