Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1705625696412.jpeg

Morning guys.
Yesterday my wife and I went to our optometrists.
WE managed to get appointments the same day.
My wife's was for 10 and mine for 12.
In between appointments we went for lunch
I needed a new lens. I have the top of the line lens because being binocular but even that was almost 400 bucks.
Oh well I have to see properly.
So haircut this morning and staples out this afternoon.
61 days left fellas
Have a great one

Good morning men , our wether this past week was awful cold 10 in of snow now has warmed up and it’s raining cats and dogs wet white snot everywhere. Ker splat ! Otherwise all is well stay safe cheers .

Good morning men , our wether this past week was awful cold 10 in of snow now has warmed up and it’s raining cats and dogs wet white snot everywhere. Ker splat ! Otherwise all is well stay safe cheers .
Cold and wind here Biff but no new snow.

Morning guys. Another cold one and warming up next week.
The staples coming out was no big deal, just a small pinch
The Surgeon was very happy with the wound.
He said you actually made my job easier because the bone was already healing itself so sped things up
I asked if he could do my right shoulder around Oct and said I'll put you on the list. Bonus!!
Getting more movement and go for physio very soon.
So here is my new shoulder.
Have a great day

Jan.19,2024-2 weeks post surgery (1).jpg

Morning guys I have my new wall mount fan for the shop and need to install it so think I'll call a contractor to install it if it's not to expensive.
Me working with wood is not my good point and I'm like the guy that cut the board 3 times and it's still to short. :BangHead:

Morning guys I have my new wall mount fan for the shop and need to install it so think I'll call a contractor to install it if it's not to expensive.
Me working with wood is not my good point and I'm like the guy that cut the board 3 times and it's still to short. :BangHead:
Not that hard Fred. Measure, mark, square mark, remeasure to see where the measurement is according to your mark and cut. If the nail you pick up has the pointy end towards you it’s for the other side of the house. Easy.

Not that hard Fred. Measure, mark, square mark, remeasure to see where the measurement is according to your mark and cut. If the nail you pick up has the pointy end towards you it’s for the other side of the house. Easy.
:rofl: :rofl: Damn and all these years I thought the head of the nail was on the wrong end. :lol:

Hooked the truck and trailer and filled gas and fluids. Ready to leave early Saturday morning to pick up another car 5 hours away.

-
Back