Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
The car sold to the 1st guy to look at it. I ended up letting it go for 4 grand which pays me back 1,000 for my labor
When I do side jobs, I’m a bricklayer, I make sure that I make provincial rate and a small profit. That comes from my 2nd side job I basically did for free. Made $40 for 12 hrs. Taught me a lesson. Oh ya 1st rule of side jobs show me the Queen or I guess it would be the king now. Just not working for peanuts anymore.

When I do side jobs, I’m a bricklayer, I make sure that I make provincial rate and a small profit. That comes from my 2nd side job I basically did for free. Made $40 for 12 hrs. Taught me a lesson. Oh ya 1st rule of side jobs show me the Queen or I guess it would be the king now. Just not working for peanuts anymore.
Got a block of Gouda in the smoker.
Hovering just around 80 degrees perfect another 20 min then vacuum pack it for 2 weeks. Tomorrow doing a brined brisket first one with new smoker. Hickory, maple, apple wood any suggestions

Hovering just around 80 degrees perfect another 20 min then vacuum pack it for 2 weeks. Tomorrow doing a brined brisket first one with new smoker. Hickory, maple, apple wood any suggestions
Making me hungry Murray.

Send some to me?

1710058831381.jpeg

Morning guys.
My neighbour and I put the new dishwasher in yesterday. Of course they don't come with any hardware so have to go out and buy it.
We got it finished and I can honestly say I was hurting really bad especially the shoulders and hands. Took some Tylenol Extra Strength and fell asleep with the heating pad across my back. A bit better today but moving cautiously.
May get some light snow today.
Change your clocks ahead and have a great day

Morning guys.
My neighbour and I put the new dishwasher in yesterday. Of course they don't come with any hardware so have to go out and buy it.
We got it finished and I can honestly say I was hurting really bad especially the shoulders and hands. Took some Tylenol Extra Strength and fell asleep with the heating pad across my back. A bit better today but moving cautiously.
May get some light snow today.
Change your clocks ahead and have a great day
Learned a lesson from an injured back along time ago. Never take strong enough pain meds to completely eliminate the pain. I did this and really paid for it later. You need a little pain to remind you of your condition. Otherwise.

Morning guys.
We had some snow flurries but very light yesterday but wow was it ever windy.
I put on my winter coat and took the garbage etc out for Monday pickup and my hands were frozen within minutes.
I looked outside at 2am while I was taking a whiz and blue boxes had fallen over and some were sailing down the road and contents all over the road.
We were very lucky ours is still in place.
Warming back up today and really nice till Friday.
Have a great week.

There ya go putting faith in the weather lair again, best take that with a grain of salt. Be careful when following the masses, sometimes the M is silent

Morning looks like the start of a nice day. Think I'll paint some more horses assess and crank up some good old rock in roll.

Morning looks like the start of a nice day. Think I'll paint some more horses assess and crank up some good old rock in roll.
Got all the paperwork completed so off to Service Canada this morning to apply for my passport. They’ll try to blow me off and say just leave your application and we’ll get to it. Not happening you and me will go over it so if anything is missing I won’t get a letter in the mail 6 weeks later saying you forgot to cross one T. Then have to start this process again. You work for me the Canadian citizen. Nuff said

-
Back