Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got all the paperwork completed so off to Service Canada this morning to apply for my passport. They’ll try to blow me off and say just leave your application and we’ll get to it. Not happening you and me will go over it so if anything is missing I won’t get a letter in the mail 6 weeks later saying you forgot to cross one T. Then have to start this process again. You work for me the Canadian citizen. Nuff said
Thinking of which my passport expires this year sometime.

Got all the paperwork completed so off to Service Canada this morning to apply for my passport. They’ll try to blow me off and say just leave your application and we’ll get to it. Not happening you and me will go over it so if anything is missing I won’t get a letter in the mail 6 weeks later saying you forgot to cross one T. Then have to start this process again. You work for me the Canadian citizen. Nuff said
They do have to know how to count to 100 for the line ups

Only if they can use their toes. I just knew there would be something, nowhere on the form or on the instructions on how to fill it out does it tell you your wife had to bring our marriage license to prove name change. Ie birth certificate different from name on application. For me it was work status working or retired, so some how I have to prove I’m retired. Could be tough never got an official document saying that I’m retired. Where would a guy get such a document? I know you’re laughing your *** off right now but seriously how do you prove you’re retired. F…… government. Dumb as a sack of hammers

Only if they can use their toes. I just knew there would be something, nowhere on the form or on the instructions on how to fill it out does it tell you your wife had to bring our marriage license to prove name change. Ie birth certificate different from name on application. For me it was work status working or retired, so some how I have to prove I’m retired. Could be tough never got an official document saying that I’m retired. Where would a guy get such a document? I know you’re laughing your *** off right now but seriously how do you prove you’re retired. F…… government. Dumb as a sack of hammers
**** Murray what a pain. :BangHead:

Garage door in lab faces south, plus 6 and sunny. I staple poly over door at this time of year and the sun heats my lab. Lots of natural light also. No fire in box stove today first time since October ya spring. Gotta get the dart in, got some issues I need to deal with. Smoked a brisket yesterday OMG you guys need an electric smoker. Everything I’ve cooked in it has being amazing. Bonus, brownie points for cooking supper lamo. Make it a good one guys

**** Murray what a pain. :BangHead:
Here ya go Fred now you can relive your stress

IMG_2230.jpeg

Looks good and like the color.
How's your back doing after bending over the engine bay?
Not bad at all. Put the gun on full choke and stand back and hose er down. Lol
The color covers really well too. Almost got it in one coat. Used 6 ounces of. Color.

Looks great!!! When I had the engine out of dart I pressure washed it to a fault. Then waxed it. Still has war wounds but can’t tear myself apart from factory paint. Runs and all.
Ya, I get it but I'm changing color a little to.

Not bad at all. Put the gun on full choke and stand back and hose er down. Lol
The color covers really well too. Almost got it in one coat. Used 6 ounces of. Color.
Wow that's great and hope to see it finished and on the road next summer. :thumbsup:

Looking at your firewall not an air conditioned car. Was I pissed when I found out that the air conditioning from my 74 Dart Sport parts car wouldn’t bolt into my car because of the fact that the firewall was different. Oh well it’s a hot car in more ways than one.

Garage door in lab faces south, plus 6 and sunny. I staple poly over door at this time of year and the sun heats my lab. Lots of natural light also. No fire in box stove today first time since October ya spring. Gotta get the dart in, got some issues I need to deal with. Smoked a brisket yesterday OMG you guys need an electric smoker. Everything I’ve cooked in it has being amazing. Bonus, brownie points for cooking supper lamo. Make it a good one guys
My son has a Trager and loves it

Not sure how you guys fight the addiction. I have been looking at other cars and am fighting the urge to buy another that would be a nicer start from one I just fixed and flipped. I have been reminded my son and I have 19 other projects now. lol

Absolutely gorgeous today. Nice and sunny and a little wind but tomorrow will be even better.
My wife did some gardening this afternoon, just not a great deal yet.
Got the car all spiffied up this afternoon and one of these days the summer wheels will go back on.
Got to also get the battery out of the basement and put the charger on it and have it ready to go

IMG_4479.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous today. Nice and sunny and a little wind but tomorrow will be even better.
My wife did some gardening this afternoon, just not a great deal yet.
Got the car all spiffied up this afternoon and one of these days the summer wheels will go back on.
Got to also get the battery out of the basement and put the charger on it and have it ready to go

View attachment 1716220666
I like the color she's a sweet ride.

-
Back