Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Same here I keep my scamp off the road at night.
Drove the AA truck one night and was amazed on how well the 6-volt headlights worked.
I have Halogen bulbs in the Cuda but they are like politicians. Not too bright. Of course they are getting old. I've had the car 9 years now and never changed them. I've been tempted to put LED's in but wondering if it would be too much for the factory wiring? I hear they draw a lot more power.
We got a pile of rain overnight, glad it wasn't snow. That'll wash the salt off which they just laid down last Friday.
March Break slowly coming to an end and all the little darlings will be back in school.
Have a great day and the start of a great weekend

I have Halogen bulbs in the Cuda but they are like politicians. Not too bright. Of course they are getting old. I've had the car 9 years now and never changed them. I've been tempted to put LED's in but wondering if it would be too much for the factory wiring? I hear they draw a lot more power.
We got a pile of rain overnight, glad it wasn't snow. That'll wash the salt off which they just laid down last Friday.
March Break slowly coming to an end and all the little darlings will be back in school.
Have a great day and the start of a great weekend
Seems the factory wiring is to small from what I been told so I put bigger wires in the scamp when I rewired it just in case.

Morning guys. Bit of a mix today.
Yesterday one of the young guys from our car group came over and carried the battery out of the basement for me and put it on the workbench.
I still can't left anything more than 25 lbs says the dr.
He's 24 and has a 67 GTX with a built 440 727. He has a bit of a learning problem but a great guy. The problem is Hagerty won't insure him till he's 26. I thought it was 25. He also has a 96 Dodge Dakota 318 which he can drive no problem.
He parked out on the street and accidentally locked his keys in the truck so I called CAA and they came over and unlocked it.
He used to work at Lowes before they closed in Canada but was telling me one idiot came into the store with a George Foreman Grille and went into the kitchen area and plugged in the grille and started cooking Curry Chicken.
The manager came over and told him to get out or he'd have him arrested. The guy was going to post it on You Tube.
He jumped in his car and almost hit 4 cars on the way out. I think his brains must have run down his mother's leg

1710599542499.gif

Be
Well it's been a drab cold day so stayed inside.
The good news is my wife is making cabbage rolls and a lasagna plus a stew.
Been eating Lasagna for 2 day's and not bad but getting tired of leftovers. Tell Diane to ship me a cabbage roll, PLEASE.. :thumbsup:

Cabbage rolls rule but they sure do stink up the wardrobe. I want a oven in the garage just for that.

Morning guys and Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone.
Have to see what today brings.
I know I'll have to go out shopping to get some items so my wife can continue her cooking.

St Patrick's day (1).png

Out shopping this morning and a very cold wind then saw some snowflakes coming down.
Screw you guys I'm going in
Physio first thing tomorrow morning

Out shopping this morning and a very cold wind then saw some snowflakes coming down.
Screw you guys I'm going in
Physio first thing tomorrow morning
Cold and snow here today and I'm about ready to bang my head against the wall I'm so bored.
Think I'll go back to work for a bit. I do have a side job coming into my garage sometime this summer on a 63 Plymouth Fury convertible to prep for paint. 426 max wedge in it.

Pretty dang nice here. Helped the neighbor prune their apple trees yesterday. Had my shirt off in the sunshine in the afternoon.
Hit 60 degrees.

Cold and snow here today and I'm about ready to bang my head against the wall I'm so bored.
Think I'll go back to work for a bit. I do have a side job coming into my garage sometime this summer on a 63 Plymouth Fury convertible to prep for paint. 426 max wedge in it.
I know exactly how you feel Fred. I'm hurting with my right shoulder and it's given me an almost constant headache. Once I can get my Cortisone shots in the shoulder it should really help (April 18). But I also have Polymyalgia Rhuematica which causes hands to swell and pain in the hands. I had that when we went to Ireland and had to drive a 6 speed all over the country. It comes and goes and of course it's showed up to add insult to injury.
All this crap is getting me down right now.
Have a great evening

-
Back