Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I know exactly how you feel Fred. I'm hurting with my right shoulder and it's given me an almost constant headache. Once I can get my Cortisone shots in the shoulder it should really help (April 18). But I also have Polymyalgia Rhuematica which causes hands to swell and pain in the hands. I had that when we went to Ireland and had to drive a 6 speed all over the country. It comes and goes and of course it's showed up to add insult to injury.
All this crap is getting me down right now.
Have a great evening
Understand Buddy, hang in there.

Hey Mark it's good to vent. All friends here and we all need to vent at times.
I know it will be all worth it once I get the right shoulder replaced it's just frustrating not being able to do normal things like getting my battery out of the basement but a friend did it for me. I hate having to ask people to do things for me I'm too independent.
Getting old sucks but beats the alternative.
Thanks for letting me chew on your ear.

I know it will be all worth it once I get the right shoulder replaced it's just frustrating not being able to do normal things like getting my battery out of the basement but a friend did it for me. I hate having to ask people to do things for me I'm too independent.
Getting old sucks but beats the alternative.
Thanks for letting me chew on your ear.
Was talking to Charlie on the phone the other day and he and I was talking about your shoulder replacement ad how well you were taking it.
Yea getting old is not any fun and I'm right behind ya Mark. :BangHead:

What a beautiful day! Reached 68* this afternoon, I fired up the barbecue and cooked up a couple sirloin steaks and some baked taters, mmm mmm mmm, damn that was good!

1710736801042.gif

Morning guys.
It helps to talk about what's bothering you and thanks for your support.
Shitty day today and that doesn't help any.
Will be leaving at 7:15 for my 7:30 appointment with physio.
In the meantime this should get your heart going. My fav Zep song. Enjoy

Well the sun finally came out it's still bloody cold.
First day of Spring tomorrow. We finally got there

Last edited:
I stopped at the Speedway to buy some gas last night and I see this Mobile Homeless rig sitting there. I might have to build me one of these in a few years when I can't afford the cost of living increases anymore.

Tom

20240318_185600.jpg

Morning guys and Happy First Day of Spring.
So the Punxsutawney Prick and the Wiarton Weasel said we'd have an early Spring... They never mentioned it would only last 4 days.

Got the plant nursery going. Sprayed lizard skin on the barracuda floor. Gets the sprayable ceramic heat coating tomorrow.
What this now, 3 days of nothing but blue sky and Above 60?

Got the plant nursery going. Sprayed lizard skin on the barracuda floor. Gets the sprayable ceramic heat coating tomorrow.
What this now, 3 days of nothing but blue sky and Above 60?
We set new record highs on Sunday and Monday, tomorrow snow begins in the morning and could continue for two or three days,10 inches or more by the time it's done. Temperatures dropping off 40 plus degrees. Welcome to spring. :BangHead:

We set new record highs on Sunday and Monday, tomorrow snow begins in the morning and could continue for two or three days,10 inches or more by the time it's done. Temperatures dropping off 40 plus degrees. Welcome to spring. :BangHead:
Yup. Made sure to disconnect the garden hose.

Looks like I get it this weekend.

-
Back