Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1711265922449.jpeg

Sounds like you are over doing it. You’d think an old fart like you would know better.
I'm still in fairly good shape at 75 and after sitting around for 3 months it felt good to get out and do something.
I pick up my new bumpers next week and hoping I can change them over myself. We'll see but I hear what you're saying.
My buddy is 82 and still spinning wrenches and still an animal behind his 5 speed 408 Dart 535 hp.
I tried to post his car from last year first start up but wouldn't load so this was taken in 2007

Gary's car 07.JPG

Last edited:
Well my furnace quit Friday night. The igniter was not working. I was able to purchase a new one Saturday for 40 bucks. I installed it and it worked. Cold in house Saturday night it was not working. I got out the tester and it was getting about 5 volts which is not enough so I have a circuit board ordered because everything is closed Sunday. I should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday for 80 bucks. Good thing having a wood burner.

Well my furnace quit Friday night. The igniter was not working. I was able to purchase a new one Saturday for 40 bucks. I installed it and it worked. Cold in house Saturday night it was not working. I got out the tester and it was getting about 5 volts which is not enough so I have a circuit board ordered because everything is closed Sunday. I should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday for 80 bucks. Good thing having a wood burner.
That’s never fun. I’ve put 2 circuit boards in my heater. It’s 28 years old.

Just came back in from shoveling, again. Hopefully it's finally over now, between my wife and I we have been out clearing the snow a dozen times since Thursday.
Took these pictures just before I came in the house, there was NO SNOW on Wednesday before this started, I don't have any official numbers, but I would guess we we received at least 15 inches of snow.
20240324_102642.jpg

20240324_102656.jpg

20240324_102700.jpg

Just came back in from shoveling, again. Hopefully it's finally over now, between my wife and I we have been out clearing the snow a dozen times since Thursday.
Took these pictures just before I came in the house, there was NO SNOW on Wednesday before this started, I don't have any official numbers, but I would guess we we received at least 15 inches of snow.
View attachment 1716226291

View attachment 1716226292

View attachment 1716226293
Crap!! :mob: Been doing a little bit of snowing here today but not enough to cover the ground yet.

We have an electric fireplace in the living room and a gas one downstairs so we'd be ok but annoying for sure and of course it only breaks down after hours and when it's cold

View attachment 1716226291

View attachment 1716226292

View attachment 1716226293
Ouch.... that's hurts and your back also. Like you we had grass till Friday afternoon and then we got 5-6". That's just a piss off this time of year

Went out this morning to put the recycling out and took advantage and filled the tires up on the 300. It's not been happy and sending me messages.
Pulled the snowblower out of the garage and left it in the sun for a while to defrost. Took the cover off the belts and sure enough it looks like a spring broke on the tensioner. I have to split the front and rear to replace it so that can wait for summer if it ever gets here.
Roast beef and yorkshire pudding for supper tonight and an apple pie. YUM I must have been good lol

Went out this morning to put the recycling out and took advantage and filled the tires up on the 300. It's not been happy and sending me messages.
Pulled the snowblower out of the garage and left it in the sun for a while to defrost. Took the cover off the belts and sure enough it looks like a spring broke on the tensioner. I have to split the front and rear to replace it so that can wait for summer if it ever gets here.
Roast beef and yorkshire pudding for supper tonight and an apple pie. YUM I must have been good lol
Sounds good Mark and tell Diane I been a good boy so ship some of that dinner over here. :thumbsup:

Ruban’s tonight with the corned beef I smoked the other day a sourkrout my FIL made. Should be a good blanket lifter tonight lol

-
Back