Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
A beautiful bright full moon this morning and supposed to warm up this afternoon.
We're slowly getting there.
Out for 7:15 so better get ready, have a good one

Was talking to my son Saturday about going to Minneapolis to a car show in the end of May and first day of June.
Told him I will be taking the Scamp but would really like to take the old truck as well.
It's an all Mopar show but the AA truck has a Dodge Brothers engine so they will let it in the show.
Son said he'll haul it there and back so all the guys from FABO and I can party on it. :thumbsup:
Would be nice if you guys could go.

Was talking to my son Saturday about going to Minneapolis to a car show in the end of May and first day of June.
Told him I will be taking the Scamp but would really like to take the old truck as well.
It's an all Mopar show but the AA truck has a Dodge Brothers engine so they will let it in the show.
Son said he'll haul it there and back so all the guys from FABO and I can party on it. :thumbsup:
Would be nice if you guys could go.
Love to go but a long way to go

Well it's nice and sunny but a strong wind out there so unless you can find a sheltered place inside it is.
Physio went great this morning and she said about three more times should do it. Then I keep on with it myself. Takes 6-8 months to get things back to normal

Morning guys
Woke up to 5c this morning and will be rain on and off for the next two days but things change as we know.
Get those roads cleaned off.
Everyone is chomping on the bit to get the toys out. Looks like a lot of Charity car shows this year.
Have a great one

Just heard about that bridge in was it Balitmore? A boat has hit the bridge and has collapsed. Awful thing to happen but at least terrorism has been ruled out

Just heard about that bridge in was it Balitmore? A boat has hit the bridge and has collapsed. Awful thing to happen but at least terrorism has been ruled out
Wouldn’t want to be in that ship’s Captain’s shoes. Pretty sure the proverbial poop will hit the proverbial fan.

Just saw a video and looks like the ship lost all power. Damn that bridge collapsed fast.

1711456117491.gif

Just saw a video and looks like the ship lost all power. Damn that bridge collapsed fast.
Looks like we just narrowly missed that storm. Just caught the northern edge of it. Light dusting here, but BIL in Northwestern Ont got hammered he said over 8”. Wheeoo

Looks like we just narrowly missed that storm. Just caught the northern edge of it. Light dusting here, but BIL in Northwestern Ont got hammered he said over 8”. Wheeoo
Yea lucky us. Hope that's the end of it. lol

Yeah I saw that on the news the lucky bastard.
We went out and it's dull and cold and of course quite windy.
We stopped on the way and I grabbed a Chicken Salad Pita. They are huge and both of us split it as it's that big and we ate it at home.
Looks like sun till next Monday.

Order another one to have in stock, like blower belts, hot water heater elements, thermostats. Living a hundred miles from nowhere kind of a necessity
One step ahead of you I just bought one and a flame sensor and a igniter so on a cold winters day I may be prepared.

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
We have my daughter and family coming on Sat so a big clean up today and I'll probably make a chocolate cake.
The turkey is in the fridge since Monday thawing out.
Love to have family around but a lot of work and like to see the taillights leave the driveway also

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
We have my daughter and family coming on Sat so a big clean up today and I'll probably make a chocolate cake.
The turkey is in the fridge since Monday thawing out.
Love to have family around but a lot of work and like to see the taillights leave the driveway also
These are the good times, grab on. One young guy I worked with would come to work on Monday and by coffee time in the morning he would be saying I wish it was the weekend. One day I looked at him and said better grab on to today because it won’t be long until you’re out of weekends.

It's been gorgeous today.
Nice and sunny but that dam wind is strong.
Cleaned up the 300 this afternoon and then my wife and I sat out in a sheltered area and had a tea.
Couldn't make the cake my wife was on a cooking spree again and one she made was spinach lasagna with 4 types of cheese.
Having some of it for supper, man it's good.
Have a good one I know I will

Grandson bought a Drone to spray crops. Holds 110 pounds of chemical and he took it to Missouri and sprayed 300 acres so far.
Hope he makes some good money with his new toy.

Those things are incredible. They've come a long way from when they first came on the market.
Talked to me buddy yesterday with the 408 Dart. He went out for a short jaunt to see how he likes the new set up.
There is still the odd bit of salt on the road and even though I'm anxious to get the car out I'm still going to wait.
Next Tues and Wed are supposed to be heavy rain so that should wash everything away.
Going to be sunny but hoping the strong winds stay away today.

-
Back