Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Busting in here for a second 'cuz I'm pretty jazzed about this: Our accountant just dropped-off our taxes, and....Refunds all around!

If this place has an E-bar, the next round is on me!

Jazz-Hands-Archer.gif

Last edited:
Been dull and drab most of the morning. When I came out of physio yes it was snowing but very lightly.
2 more sessions she said because I'm doing so well. I asked if I could have her after I get the right shoulder done and she said oh no problem and be glad to work with you again.
It's now nice and sunny and Spring officially starts tomorrow at least for a few days anyway.
This is the one section of the physio place. It's about a quarter of the size. I couldn't take anymore as there were patients in the other part of the room

Physio room.jpg

Been dull and drab most of the morning. When I came out of physio yes it was snowing but very lightly.
2 more sessions she said because I'm doing so well. I asked if I could have her after I get the right shoulder done and she said oh no problem and be glad to work with you again.
It's now nice and sunny and Spring officially starts tomorrow at least for a few days anyway.
This is the one section of the physio place. It's about a quarter of the size. I couldn't take anymore as there were patients in the other part of the room

View attachment 1716232035
Sunny and 60* here but I'm not going to brag about how nice it is. :poke:

Got mine 2 weeks ago but not enough to buy everyone a drink. :BangHead:
Just got mine yesterday, just waiting for the day the government declares that you’re tax refund is income and decides to tax you on it. Similar to alcohol here, around 50% of a bottle is taxes then when you buy it they charge you taxes on the taxes. F…… rip off artists

Just got mine yesterday, just waiting for the day the government declares that you’re tax refund is income and decides to tax you on it. Similar to alcohol here, around 50% of a bottle is taxes then when you buy it they charge you taxes on the taxes. F…… rip off artists
That is already happening here.

Don't get me started on the government bullshit. I get all steamed up and might blow a fuse. :mad::mob::soapbox:

Hope it’s a circuit breaker. I just can’t believe that they have the balls to tax us on tax
People are like sheep anymore and don't have the balls to stand up and stop the bullshit. Just my 2 cents.

Tax on alcohol has always been like that. Bugs me when you go to another country and you can buy Canadian booze there cheaper than our own country because of the taxes on it.
We do pay a lot of taxes but we also don't have to pay to go into the hospital and have surgeries etc etc. I guess we pay for it one way or the other

-
Back