Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
By default, the cowl hood is a bigger crime then. Who is “The Rod Shop”?
Just one of the biggest multi car drag race teams of the early 70s
Screenshot_20201231-114513.png

Last edited:
I would think the cowl cause that can be seen whereas the other, you can always leave the hood closed.
my preference, I prefer engine compartment body color.

Can't believe it. No rain!!
Might go to a car show tonight if I start feeling better.
Been feeling lousy all week.
Was at the Dr this morning and I told him my blood sugars were 4.2 this morning.
He said that's way too low and being in my 70's it should match the first number of my age which would be a 7.
That sure is good news for a chocaholic. May explain why I don't have a lot of energy.
My neighbour will be cutting our grass tomorrow. I just don't have the energy to do it.
Have a great evening and don't forget Mother's Day on Sunday

Was at the Dr this morning and I told him my blood sugars were 4.2 this morning.
He said that's way too low and being in my 70's it should match the first number of my age which would be a 7.
That sure is good news for a chocaholic. May explain why I don't have a lot of energy.
My neighbour will be cutting our grass tomorrow. I just don't have the energy to do it.
Did my monthly grocery shopping today and now mowing the lawn for the first time this year.
Stay well my friend.

enjoy the car show! do you like dark or milk chocolate? dark is healthier but for whatever reason it contains chemicals/minerals we don't like a lot of. when I was working, I would gobble the dark chocolate down by the handful. guess I reached my "limit" and started getting migraine type headaches. cut back on the chocolate and they went away. so, enjoy but in moderation.

enjoy the car show! do you like dark or milk chocolate? dark is healthier but for whatever reason it contains chemicals/minerals we don't like a lot of. when I was working, I would gobble the dark chocolate down by the handful. guess I reached my "limit" and started getting migraine type headaches. cut back on the chocolate and they went away. so, enjoy but in moderation.
I don't have much of a sweet tooth for chocolate, but I love peanut butter. :thumbsup:

No snow last winter never had to fire the Massey up. Sat there all winter battery in it. GROAN. So hit key anyway and to my amazement it flipped over twice and fired up. The expression on my face must have been comical because I looked over and there was the wife just roaring with laughter

No snow last winter never had to fire the Massey up. Sat there all winter battery in it. GROAN. So hit key anyway and to my amazement it flipped over twice and fired up. The expression on my face must have been comical because I looked over and there was the wife just roaring with laughter
It's a man thing that we express when something works right the first time. :lol:

-
Back