Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Desert is not a problem Charlie but the smokes and booze would be a punishment for sure.
I think it’s been around 50 days since I’ve had any booze. Desert has become very important lol.
My wife decided to try and lose some weight so we quit drinking for that. I’ve lost 10 lbs myself.

Desert is not a problem Charlie but the smokes and booze would be a punishment for sure.
Thinking about quitting smoking, but that’s as far as it got. I swore that when my option for cheap Indian smokes dryed up I would quit getting them for less than half the price of store bought.

I think it’s been around 50 days since I’ve had any booze. Desert has become very important lol.
My wife decided to try and lose some weight so we quit drinking for that. I’ve lost 10 lbs myself.
Think I should do the same but not sure if it will help me much, but stopping smoking would I think.

Thinking about quitting smoking, but that’s as far as it got. I swore that when my option for cheap Indian smokes dryed up I would quit getting them for less than half the price of store bought.
Rolling my own now and is a lot cheaper but I should quit.

We used to make Laradoes for mom. That didn’t work out too well. Back to Terytons. Their old slogan was “I’d rather fight then switch”

1716184470275.gif

Morning guys. We're almost over this stomach flu. Thank goodness.
Yesterday was gorgeous and today will be 28 and feel like 32 and not a cloud in the sky.
I might venture out to the car show tonight. There was some great car shows over the weekend but just no ambition to go. Just relax and sleep the last week.
Hope nobody else gets this nasty bug.
Have a great day guys

Morning guys. We're almost over this stomach flu. Thank goodness.
Yesterday was gorgeous and today will be 28 and feel like 32 and not a cloud in the sky.
I might venture out to the car show tonight. There was some great car shows over the weekend but just no ambition to go. Just relax and sleep the last week.
Hope nobody else gets this nasty bug.
Have a great day guys
Mark, make sure to disinfect your keyboard and phone.

Finally clear of the drought in my area

| U.S. Drought Monitor
We're still getting rain and should be out of the drought conditions by now or soon at least. Sunny this morning, but did rain again last night and 40% chance this afternoon. Don't need to drown the fields and kill the crops before they get a chance.

Went to the car show last night. It started at 4:30 and around 7 it started to come over black. so I hit the road.
Home 30 mins and the sky opened up with heavy rain and thunder and lightning.
I did see these new cars though.
The Cobra isa 427 5 speed and the guy he bought it from did a lovely job.
Then this 62 Dodge 330 pulled in. Turns out one of the guys in our group just bought it.
I saw it last year at a car show out of town

IMG_4529.jpg

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4533.jpg

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

Went to the car show last night. It started at 4:30 and around 7 it started to come over black. so I hit the road.
Home 30 mins and the sky opened up with heavy rain and thunder and lightning.
I did see these new cars though.
The Cobra isa 427 5 speed and the guy he bought it from did a lovely job.
Then this 62 Dodge 330 pulled in. Turns out one of the guys in our group just bought it.
I saw it last year at a car show out of town

View attachment 1716252724

View attachment 1716252725

View attachment 1716252727

View attachment 1716252728

View attachment 1716252729

View attachment 1716252730

View attachment 1716252731
Nice pictures Mark, thanks.

Hi guys, Happy Hump Day.
Finally some warm weather and also a humidex. Sat under the gazebo for a hour or so.
We're both under the weather but we're slowly getting better. I finally had a regular lunch.
See what happens later. This virus is nasty and hope you guys don't get it.
I did go out for a rip this afternoon for about an hr but stayed close to the house just in case.
Have a great evening

Not a good evening. Changed oil in the large diesel tractor and went to the field. Number 3 connecting rod opened a window and said hi. Looks like we will be using a gas tractor now.

-
Back