Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1718950338905.jpeg

Left shoulder working well Mark?
Yeah doing well thanks Fred. Right shoulder is very painful.
Plus I have polymyalgia Rheumatica which is an auto-immune problem.
It causes pain right cross to top of my back and stiff neck which causes an almost constant headache.
My hands are all swollen and very painful. Sometimes I can't take the top of a water bottle.
My surgeon wants me to go on Prednisone to correct everything so I can build up my strength so he can still do the surgery.
This condition comes and goes. It happened 5 years ago when we went to Ireland.
A lead injection will fix everything though.
Man is it ever raining right now and suppose to most of the day.
Have a great day fellas

Yeah doing well thanks Fred. Right shoulder is very painful.
Plus I have polymyalgia Rheumatica which is an auto-immune problem.
It causes pain right cross to top of my back and stiff neck which causes an almost constant headache.
My hands are all swollen and very painful. Sometimes I can't take the top of a water bottle.
My surgeon wants me to go on Prednisone to correct everything so I can build up my strength so he can still do the surgery.
This condition comes and goes. It happened 5 years ago when we went to Ireland.
A lead injection will fix everything though.
Man is it ever raining right now and suppose to most of the day.
Have a great day fellas
That sucks, hope you can get the operation soon.

A lead injection? I thought that was poison, according to what they been telling us about fish. Well maybe it would fix everything. :lol:

Well out of the mud hole ICF blocks all laid rebar all tied ready to pour Monday. 2 more jobs both siding jobs. Then officially done working, 52 years working construction is enough. It’s been a slice but enough is enough. Time to leave the young guys sweat, strain and f-up their bodies to make a living. Tuff gig but some body has to do it. Make it a good one guys

Well out of the mud hole ICF blocks all laid rebar all tied ready to pour Monday. 2 more jobs both siding jobs. Then officially done working, 52 years working construction is enough. It’s been a slice but enough is enough. Time to leave the young guys sweat, strain and f-up their bodies to make a living. Tuff gig but some body has to do it. Make it a good one guys
Happy retirement Murray the countdown is on. :thumbsup:

Hotter than a $2.00 pistol here dark clouds coming in from west, maybe we’ll get a good thunderstorm this evening.

Gorgeous day here. Full on tourist season and the Going to the Sun Pass ain't even open yet.

See if I can keep this palatable. My nephew gave me some fairly fresh morel mushrooms. The Morels spawned my desire for a nice steak. It's been a while since I've had a fat steak.

20240622_164000.jpg

-
Back