Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1719123654119.jpeg

Well guys I got tired of waiting for the new muffler for the grandkids minibike to come in the mail so I made a straight pipe instead.
Runs good and plenty of power for a little kid to get in trouble with. :lol:

Well guys I got tired of waiting for the new muffler for the grandkids minibike to come in the mail so I made a straight pipe instead.
Runs good and plenty of power for a little kid to get in trouble with. :lol:
That will teach them about the scrape your pants out moment for sure. Like when my boys were younger and we would go snowmobiling I would always tell them if you have to stop and scrape your pants out after you get around the corner maybe it’s time to back off on the throttle

That will teach them about the scrape your pants out moment for sure. Like when my boys were younger and we would go snowmobiling I would always tell them if you have to stop and scrape your pants out after you get around the corner maybe it’s time to back off on the throttle
:rofl:I don't think kids learn that till they get old.

Morning guys.
I took some Prednisone yesterday afternoon. I noticed a bit of a difference in my hands before going to bed.
Woke up this morning and I can make a fist with my left hand and almost close my right without as much pain.
It sure makes you pee though which is good to get rid of the fluids that's causing the pain.
Did anyone watch the NHRA finals? John Force had a wicked crash. He blew the motor which destroyed the body of his car. He then made a really bad drift to his left and across the other lane hitting the wall sideways then glanced back over to the left lane and hit head on. They got him out of the car and he didn't talk at first but then they took him away by helicopter. As Austin Prock said "he's one tough son of as *****" as he wiped his tears
Force never even got to pull the chutes.
You can see the whole thing on youtube
Have a great day guys

Our son didn't get called up on stage but we found him in the audience. He's in the light blue shirt and black hat and Joanne is in the red top

IMG_4571.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back