Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1719473534471.gif

Morning guys and going to be a nice day. Not real hot but comfortable.
We've yet to turn the ac on yet. Our house is pretty good and we just use the ceiling fans if needed.
The highways should be crazy maybe starting today with those not having to work tomorrow.
Start of the 3 day weekend and celebrating Canada Day on Monday then your holiday on July 4th.
Hope there isn't a lot of carnage on the highways and seaways over this holiday.
Have a great day

New windshield I replaced today on a newer Ram pickup. Not hard to rewire it but just more crap to deal with.

IMG_20240627_084248255_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240627_084224028_HDR.jpg

More options more problems. Look at my model A, sat all winter, old gas, put battery in it, opened gas, set spark, hit starter button flipped over twice fired and ran like a kitten. Something to be said about basics.

More options more problems. Look at my model A, sat all winter, old gas, put battery in it, opened gas, set spark, hit starter button flipped over twice fired and ran like a kitten. Something to be said about basics.
Same with my old truck Runs like kitten also and never lets me down. Simple is always the best.

If those model A's could do 100 mph, I reckon those fancy seatbelts and airbags might come in handy. That's what people want, a fast way to get to point B but I agree. I know when to turn on the wipers.

If those model A's could do 100 mph, I reckon those fancy seatbelts and airbags might come in handy. That's what people want, a fast way to get to point B but I agree. I know when to turn on the wipers.
Mine does a 35 MPH wide open I think. My wiper is a Manuel by had operation and hard to forget to paddle the wiper arm.
If my windshield wiper stops working it's my fault not the trucks.

Mine does a 35 MPH wide open I think. My wiper is a Manuel by had operation and hard to forget to paddle the wiper arm.
If my windshield wiper stops working it's my fault not the trucks.
I have a Ram in the shop. It hit a deer. Active Shutter System is toast. 800 of them on national backorder with no delivery date.
Ya, it's crazy the extremes the manufactures are going to please the EPA.

I have a Ram in the shop. It hit a deer. Active Shutter System is toast. 800 of them on national backorder with no delivery date.
Ya, it's crazy the extremes the manufactures are going to please the EPA.
Been waiting for a new shutter on a Ford for 3 weeks now. Think it's better to find old car parts.

Morning guys. It was a beautiful day yesterday. Not too hot and a nice breeze and was out driving the Cuda around.
Another nice day today as well.
My son and oldest grandson are coming this afternoon. They're going to the Trenton Airshow at the airbase.
Always a great show only problem is it's supposed to rain most of the day. But things can change as we all know.
I was scheduled to get the roof replaced on the garage tomorrow so see what happens.
Since I went on Prednisone it's made a huge difference in my hands. I can make a fist with my left and almost close my right.
I haven't had to take Advil before going to bed either. Got a video call with my Rheumatologist at 8:30 this morning.
Have a great long weekend fellas but be safe

Morning guys. It was a beautiful day yesterday. Not too hot and a nice breeze and was out driving the Cuda around.
Another nice day today as well.
My son and oldest grandson are coming this afternoon. They're going to the Trenton Airshow at the airbase.
Always a great show only problem is it's supposed to rain most of the day. But things can change as we all know.
I was scheduled to get the roof replaced on the garage tomorrow so see what happens.
Since I went on Prednisone it's made a huge difference in my hands. I can make a fist with my left and almost close my right.
I haven't had to take Advil before going to bed either. Got a video call with my Rheumatologist at 8:30 this morning.
Have a great long weekend fellas but be safe
Glad you're doing better Mark.

-
Back