Last Week in the Parts Business!

-

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
After ten great years, it's time to close this chapter and move on to stomp some fresh ground!
We've been winding back the parts end of things for the last year. Now, we're wrapping it up completely.
If you see something I have currently listed, feel free to throw me a low ball offer on it.
I'll be listing a few more things this week, and again..open to low balls. Everythin's gotta go!!

Man, now who am I gonna recommend when some newbie says "I'm looking for a..."?

sorry to hear this, looking for a A body 8 3/4 axle housing.

Sorry to see this... It was always good dealing with you...

Are you gonna stay active on FABO at least???

Almost forget, I'm still kicking the idea around of putting gauge pods in my A pillar trim
If only I had a spare piece to work with

Link errored out, could you please repost?

Link wont work.... thanks though!

Odd, hmmm, it works for me, lol.

Click on his user name>click on Profile page>click on the Postings tab>click on "find all threads by whitepunkonnitro" at the bottom of the list.

That should bring up several pages of his ads.

Odd, hmmm, it works for me, lol.

Click on his user name>click on Profile page>click on the Postings tab>click on "find all threads by whitepunkonnitro" at the bottom of the list.

That should bring up several pages of his ads.
Thanks i did that earlier but didnt know if there was a master list.

Now that link doesn't work for me, lol. They must be particular to the person doing the search.
Still works for me, the originator....yeah, it must be related to the cookies on searching browser. Disregard.

Last edited:
Good luck on your next phase, hope you stay active on the site!

Where I am going to get my parts now Tony? Wish you the best of luck on your new adventure. Was a pleasure dealing with you. Take care..
Pedro

-
Back