lay off and my birthday

-

black_bishop

Reaction score
well guys, right now life is sucking it hard. today is my birthday and my first official day of being jobless. i still can't believe that a company can cut EMS personnel for cost savings. three kids and a wife and behind on all my bills due to shift rearrangement in the previous few weeks in order to keep us all working. four men, all with young children and being the only breadwinner got the axe . guess the next step is to re-evaluate my need for a classic car. life is a kick in the nut"s sometimes.

Yeah;Toys usually go first.Sorry to hear about the layoff.Keep the head up,remember what is important.Praying for ya brother

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job. Put your worries and life in Gods hands. When you surrender your life to him, watch your life prosper. We've all been there at one time or another. Things will get better. MMG

Sorry to hear about this, and especially on your birthday. At least you have a great family that won't give up on you. And I can tell you, hugs and birthday kisses are still free, and worth more than a storebought present ever will. Nothing will ease the blow more than spending the day with your family, just sharing and caring about each other. Good things will come your way, and we'll be praying for you that they will!!! Now, go enjoy that birthday and worry about the rest later!!! Geof and Nella

You were an EMT, correct? An experienced EMT should have no problem locating a new job. Just may have to relocate if you are in a rural area. Be thankful you are in a career that is high demand right now. Best of luck, and when one door closes another will open!

-
Back