gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
demon.jpg

LBP A body Disc Brake Setup, LBP 8 1/4 A body Rear, SBP 8 3/4 A body rears

I bought the Demon body from Mikebee for parts for my project and I need to sell the extra stuff:

It has been converted to the stock 73-76 A body big bolt pattern disc brake setup which I can remove and deliver to the Mopar Nats for $300 (or pick it up in Savannah, GA). It also has an A body 8 1/4 (ONE quarter) 321 open (NOT sure grip). This is a good unit to inexpensively convert your rear to BBP, especially if you are only running a slant 6, a 318 or a mild 360. I can deliver the complete drum to drum 8 1/4 rear to the nats for $250.

If you want 8 3/4 rears (8 and THREE quarter)I also have a complete but dirty (pullout) 8 3/4 A body rear with a 323 open (not sure grip) delivered to the nats for $475 or a cleaned sandblasted and painted complete 8 3/4 rear for $700 delivered.
These are stock units so they have the SBP axles.
Pics available to serious buyers.

More parts coming to the Nats! I have a 67-72 Factory Kelsey Hayes SBP disc brake setup for $350 delivered to the Nats. I have 727 small block and big block transmission cores for $150 each.

I wouldn't want to try to ship to Germany. Are you coming to the Mopar Nationals?
german nationals? Yes. Straight after work ( where I am right now ). Why are you asking?

Why not ship to Germany? whole set incl. UCA is around 150 to 180 USD via USPS. It still makes sense if the parts are in "bolt-on" condition, means no repair ( except bearings ) required.

I asked about the nats because a lot of international buyers come to Carlisle and the Mopar Nationals. We see many Gernams there. You should come sometime!

Right now the brakes are in "PULL OFF" condition not "bolt on" condition.(actually they haven't even been pulled off yet!)

Unfortunately, it is much easier to pull them off, throw them in the truck dirty, take them to the nats where the buyer looks at them, decides if he wants them and takes them away. It's much less work and less risk.

To ship to you, I have to clean them, paint them, and get them in "bolt on" condition. Then, I have to pay (as you say) $150-$180 USD to ship them and risk having to refund your money (shipping included) if you don't like them for some reason.

That being said, if I don't sell them I may still be willing to work up a "bolt in" ready set for you when I get back.

Thanks for your interest! It's great to have international Mopar fans!

those brakes worked great as they are.i drove that car up on my trailer...stopped good and didn't hang up.

no problem if the parts are dirty. Even better for our customs to see that those are junkyard parts. :)

You can check out the final price incl. shipping and I paypal the money.

If they still exist of course

SBP on the KH setup? Assuming the KH brakes work OK I would prefer to have SBP cause that is what my 14" front wheels are.

SBP on the KH setup? Assuming the KH brakes work OK I would prefer to have SBP cause that is what my 14" front wheels are.

it was converted over to 73 & up stuff...so its big bolt pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back