Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsder

way back when
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
LD4B alum intake with Chrysler part #. Threads look all good, but carb mount base plenum area was ground on for a larger carb, not visible once a carb is put on it. This came this way and was on a running 340 Cuda I bought about 40 years ago. I cleaned up some, but could probably use some more. $220 shipping included to US contiguous.

Note: the stock iron 340 intakes in the background. I would sell them for $100 ea, plus shipping, but best if picked up, as I expect the shipping would exceed the asking price to most places. PM if interested. Available in Wash State
LD4B grp.JPG

LD4B.JPG

LD4B bot.JPG

Its been pointed out to me that this is not a 340 manifold. I assumed it was, as it was on a 340 in a car I bought about 40 years ago and has been on the shelf since. I'm not really a small block enthusiast, so I just assumed. I do know it is 6" tall and will not fit in a fixed rate box as the Post Offices in my part of the country will not accept bulged, misshaped boxes, and so it must be shipped by size and weight, fortunately it's much lighter than the iron manifolds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back