Leaf spring Identity needed...

-

flathead31coupe

Reaction score
Trying to identify these leaf Springs.I believe therefore a duster, but I'm having no luck.Using the part number, any help would be appreciated.Thanks

20240606_185140.jpg

The reason I'm asking is because I had gotten them on a another deal and it turns out that my current duster needs.Leaf springs so I was hoping that they would work
I don’t think my car sat any higher with the Hotchkis springs installed than it did with the 45 year old, worn out factory units. However, the spring rate is much better and it corners/rides much better.
I went thru some pics to verify. The pic w/o center caps is with OE springs and with centers is after the Hotchkis install.
IMG_7688.png
IMG_7690.png

Maybe if you tell everyone here what you actually want to DO with your car, you'll get some more useful answers.

Maybe if you tell everyone here what you actually want to DO with your car, you'll get some more useful answers.
Sry I just had the springs from an earlier deal...then got another duster. That needs rear springs and remembered having theses. Not knowing anything about them..when they were giving to me..I was thinking it was worth a shot to see what they fit

Sry I just had the springs from an earlier deal...then got another duster. That needs rear springs and remembered having theses. Not knowing anything about them..when they were giving to me..I was thinking it was worth a shot to see what they fit
Did you end up using these or go a different route?

-
Back