Leaf Spring Pad replacement

-

smartken22

U.S. Navy Senior Chief
Reaction score
I am trying to find a place to order new leaf spring pads. They are the pads that sit between the leaf spring and the perch. As you can see from the pics, mine have seen their days. I did a search on the forums and found this:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=110760&highlight=leaf+spring+pads
Those pads are for the full size A-bodies like the roadrunner, etc... Do they fit the Duster too? I have seen pads for the GM cars on Jegs and Summit and they look pretty similar. Would they work or do they have different pin locations and leaf widths? I know someone has had a similar issue. Thanks!

Ken

Attachments

• DSCN3242.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN3243.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 160
If you're going for an accurate restoration, and you need those, I don't know where to get them. If you're going to drive it hard, omit the rubber pad.

71 Duster did not use the rubber isolator. Someone may have adapted some F body parts.
John

Pretty sure those are an F body & later C body deal. Maybe others too, but don't think they were ever on an A body from the factory.

Well that makes sense then why they are not available for that car. I am just going to omit them then. Not sure if someone was trying something or if that rearend is from a B-Body or F Body like you all mention. Thanks everyone!

-
Back