Lean Burn Breather Assembly Complete -- a Different Kind of For Sale Ad ...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
As some of you may know, I've been saving up for a BIG (as in a 6- to 8- foot) blast cabinet for awhile now. I talked with Joey about this ahead of time and have received the green light to go forward with this idea notwithstanding FABO's typical For Sale ad rules.

I will administer a Silent Auction for a complete Mopar Lean Burn air cleaner assembly with all the goodies, completely restored by Phoenix Specialty Coatings. The person with the highest silent bid will win the auction and be entitled to choose the powder color the air cleaner assembly will be coated with.

Don't be discouraged by these "before" photos! This thing will be gorgeous when it's done ... the rust is merely on the surface, all the mechanisms appear to be present and operable, and it will be restored and ready to install on your car as soon as you pull it out of the shipping box. (I'll try to find a better decal for it too but may just have to clean this one up; a new air filter and vacuum lines will also be included.)

Email your highest bid in complete confidentiality to:

[email protected]

on or before May 27, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Central time. Note the words "Silent Auction Bid" in the subject line of your email. Comments and questions about the part are welcome in this thread but any silent bids MUST be emailed as indicated above to be considered.

I really have no idea how much these things go for but know there aren't that many of them out there anymore, especially with the control box and attachments.

Thanks for checking this out! All proceeds from the auction will go towards CudaChick's Big Blast Cabinet Fund. :-D

More pics to follow ........

Attachments

• 001 - Copy.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 401
  • 010 - Copy.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 263
  • 009 - Copy.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 008 - Copy.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 261
  • 007 - Copy.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 273
  • 006 - Copy.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 277
  • 005 - Copy.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 272
  • 004 - Copy.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 273
  • 003 - Copy.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 469
  • 002 - Copy.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 266
Sorry Don, I don't have a clue. It was something I found on the parts trailer a couple weeks ago; it's from one of the cars Billy hacked up in the past twenty years. :-D I was kind of surprised to see it; most of the stuff he kept is strictly high performance.

Are you posting this on the F/M/J site? Bet a higher percentage of those cars need it.

cudachick. i know that the richard petty kit car i had did have this setup. it was on the 360 engine and this car was a 78

I had one on my very first ride, a 1979 Cordoba w/ a 360. Can u say BOAT!!! lol. I snuck 4 people into the drive through in the trunk of that car one night( at the same time):happy1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back