Leanna has worked her Magic!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Here,s a pic of my M/T valve covers I sent Leanna to powder coat.I bought these from J-Mac awhile back(they were painted red)but in decent shape.Leanna has a before pic,hope she can add to this with the pic before?Anyway,the look awesome and will look great on my 408 in the 66 Dart,I,m shooting for the old school look(nostalgia)Woody and Crusty approve!LMAO!Thanks again Leanna,you work is impecable!Are you sure these are mine?LOL
car pics 66 Dart 167.jpg
car pics 66 Dart 166.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 166.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 167.jpg

Thanks Burnt,Leanna sure does some nice work!The holes were punched out for my evac setup(breathers with hoses).8):-D

Are you sure these are mine?LOL

I think those are mine, eh :-D. Very nice addition to your build petty. Leanna's work is 2nd to none. She is very detail oriented and works hard to make the parts perfect.

Iknew i left my valve covers somewhere how did u get them lol those are sweet can't wait too get mine done great job again leanna.......superdart340

Old Skool Kewl for sure petty =P~=P~
Those are mine and Treva set of valve cover's :yawinkle:
Can't you see our initial's in them :toothy7:
I ran the same set in my 70 Barracuda 318 car 8)
408 in a 66 Dart :tongue9: Yea better hang on to something when you get the green light :burnout:
More Great work from our young lady Leanna :cheers:
I bet I know how you felt when you opened the box =P~

That Leanna knows her stuff! Those covers make that engine "POP". Looks very cool petty!8)

Here we go another Leanna love fest!! Way to go Lee....looks like you're satisfying a lot of men here LOL. Nice work I gots to get me some different covers to send to you!!

Leanna did it again. Great looking motor Scott. Woody eh?

First off, I'm delighted to hear you like the results Scott. They were a challenge and had some repair issues, but hopefully you can't find them now.

View attachment 146087

Next, I gotta admit that I always wondered what the first thing was the customers thought when they opened their boxes. Now I know. :salut: LOL Maybe a bit of a case of TMI, but I still love that honesty!!!

Yes, I'm positive they're yours. The only other M/Ts here right now are a prize for the Young Guns Contest. Got five sets of 273 Commando's in line though.

It was absolutely fabulous working with you and I look forward to doing so again. You've made it fun and easy on my virgin voyage across the border.

Thank you all for the great comments! :love7:

Dang Leanna.....seems like every day I am seeing a post from someone who has had you do work for them.

Sounds like your cranking the work out.

Looks great by the way and keep up the great work and congrats Scott!

Thanks for the before pic Leanna,now everybody can see the before/after condition of these and how you do what you do!It,s MAGIC!!:love7:

P.S So I was your first eh?!....................................Canadian customer.LOL

I'm not sure guys :dontknow:....I think she's :snakeman: She must have made a deal with the :evil2:. I mean to take all these nasty parts we send her and make them look better than new:protest: .....just not possible without magic :smilebox:eek:f some sort ....someone better get down there and find out what kind of shenanigans are going on....:eek:ccasion::hiding:

Aloha Mike:^o

:prayer:

Those valve covers turned out very nice! Way to go on a job well done Leanna!

John

-
Back