Leanna Rules !!!!!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I got a box from Tennesee today. Inside were my freshly powder coated valve covers from Phoenix Specialty Coatings. All I can say is AWESOME JOB!!! They look fantastic.... I can't wait to bolt them on!

My Wife is pissed at me for doing this now (we're packing to go on vacation in the morning....) but I had to post some pictures of Leanna's work.
SANY0006-vi.jpg

Yeah, I'm happy! They look great!

SANY0003-vi.jpg

SANY0002-vi.jpg

SANY0001-vi.jpg

While the bottom picture is a little dark, you can see how even and smooth the finish is. Phoenix certainly does a good job. While it's good to speak nicely of friends, this here is a shining example of good workmanship. Period.
The bonus is she's "one of us..." 8)

Turn around time is VERY quick and she's not afraid to pick up the phone to keep in touch either. I highly recommend calling Phoenix! I can't wait to get what I sent yesterday back now!

http://phoenixspecialtycoatings.com/

THANK YOU !

Better get that intake on before you bolt those beautys up, especially if your friends coming over to help.:-D Looking good.

They look great. John, who fab'd those covers for you? When you get aq chance, could you post pics of the undersides? I am sure they have baffles and would like to see what they look like. Have fun on your vacation!

John, in that first pic I could feel the love..

Looks great, and from yours and others work that I have seen, Leanna's a class act.

Grant

Yep!! I like the welds too.
Leanna at her best and enjoying it.:cheers:
I am so glad she is with us here at FABO.
She sure has put a shinny smile on allot of us here John.
Have a great vacation and enjoy :cheers:

She kept me updated on every move she made too. :-D

Wow, I take a break from blasting to come inside and cool off a bit ...... and get a swelled head!!! :-D
What fabulous comments guys!! THANK YOU ALL!!! :love7:

John, I'm glad to hear you like them! (I want to print out your first picture and add it to my display case.) Your other parts arrived today too. Thank you for your business!!! I appreciate it and the great review.

GTX Ben, I'll answer that one since John's on vacation. There were no baffles. I didn't turn them upside down for a photo, but the attached is as close as I got (one of the 'before' pictures).

Spike and Thanson, a couple of the welds did get smoothed a bit first. There were a few little rough places and some excess material that I took care of. See??? John didn't even notice yet. LOL

Now back to work. Hopefully my head will still fit through the shop door. :)

Leanna, thanks for the info on the baffles (or lack of baffles). ;-) Again ,they look great. I wish I could see them in person. I am sure they are more brilliant when thy are staring you directly in the face.

ya know I have not had dealing with LeAnne yet, but have chatted a bit with her online..... ya shes in the chat room sometimes guys.... anyways.... looks like she offers great stuff.. and i can tell ya she sure seems like a great and genuine person !

$10 dollar plug for free :)
-RPM

I wish I could see them in person. I am sure they are more brilliant when thy are staring you directly in the face.

You're right about that Ben! One of these days I'll get a real camera (right now, it's an HP from 2000 that has 2.3 megapixels) so you can see all the details. I think sometimes my photos do more harm than good! LOL This is a better pic of what that silver color truly looks like up close ... sparkles like diamonds when the sun hits it. John's engine compartment will be searing a lot of retinas here shortly. Can't wait to see them installed!

If there are some newbe's here.:-k
This is some great quick turn around she did for me.:love7:

She made it easy on this old guy too.:notworth:

122 062.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

John, ups.com indicates your breather caps, radiator cap and coolant overflow cap are out for delivery today so keep an eye out! I hope you're happy with the way they turned out, and look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

-
Back