leaving for Africa

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A young gun came to my house to say good buy for a couple months and is going to Africa on a training mission, I told him to be careful and don't drink anything in a bottle and were a wedding band :-D, Leave the ladies alone and watch out for any Bug, Snake or spider. We had a couple hours of enjoying a couple cold ones and thanked him for his support.
He is 22 and thinks Victoria is so cool :toothy10: I handed him my bamboo stick and ask if I could take a picture of his tat too.
We will call him Cris :happy10: The hole family was here to see him before he leaves out.

God's speed Cris, Be careful young gun in that crazy country.

SNAKE!!! 054.jpg

SNAKE!!! 057.jpg

SNAKE!!! 056.jpg

memike, did you sic him on the pirates of Somalia!? I hope you told him to "sniff" everything before he tries it. Seriously, I wish the young soldier well.
Pat

Thank you Pat, There seems to be a bunch of our young guns being sent there.
It was very important that he new about the bottle thing because of they re-use them and are BAD dirty with bacteria. I am sure he will be updated , But I gave him just a little incite and a relaxing chair to enjoy the view and all the wobble pops he wanted.
He has our prayers and thanks for his service.
He was one of the most respectful young men to walk over to see me, Hard working and well spoken, He looks you straght in the eye and speaks to you.
It seem like more young guns have a sloppy hand shake and don't even talk appropriately when spoke to, He will do good for his self and for us.
His phone stayed busy talking to his girl friend and he would apologize and I said no reason to apologize and enjoy his time here on the hill.:happy10:

Wow, Mike, when I first saw your post title, I thought you were jumping on the A Train in New York.

I get it now. Semper Fidelis to the Marine.

Wow, Mike, when I first saw your post title, I thought you were jumping on the A Train in New York.

Semper Fidelis to the Marine.
I second that!
GOOD LUCK SOLDIER!

Good to him and good on you for making his last few days before deployment good ones. :)

Yea it sort of looked that way didn't it, 8)
Thank you all for your thoughts for the peaceful return of this young gun that was my
plesure to spend some time with till he get's back here.

-
Back