led halo wiring

-

beebeeri000

Rest-O-Moder
Reaction score
where would be the best place to wire some halo led running light to? id prefer if i could splice into a wire in the engine bay , but it wouldnt be too bad to splice into an under dash wire.

This is one subject that I've noticed doesn't get much support on here, mention halos and you catch all sort of crap over it, but screw them, I'm gonna run led or ccfl halos on mine then.

This is one subject that I've noticed doesn't get much support on here, mention halos and you catch all sort of crap over it, but screw them, I'm gonna run led or ccfl halos on mine then.

What's wrong with halos? I mean, we're all angels ain't we. :twisted:

th

Depending on color you could splice into your parking lights or run separate wires to a toggle switch under your dash.

this is one subject that i've noticed doesn't get much support on here, mention halos and you catch all sort of crap over it, but screw them, i'm gonna run led or ccfl halos on mine then.

x2, not going to run them on my car but really like them on buddies cars.

yea i saw these it seems like people either love or hate em. i ended up splicing them into the power wire for the gauge cluster because i wanted them on with accessories. i'll upload some pics but im not sure when that will be because i just found out the other night that my cat doesnt have much more time left so my cars are taking a hard backseat to that.

-
Back