LED headlight upgrade?

-
Many of the new cars we sell have LEDs now and they are a significant improvement ...even over
the Zenons. It's not just brightness. The light is truer and visibility is amazing !

I put Truck Lite headlights in my 74. I bought them off of Amazon. They are way brighter than the halogens that I had before. The best part is they DOT legal. There is a guy on youtube that does reviews on the led 7" headlights. The videos are under a company called "Headlight Revolution". He does a very in depth review of each DOT legal headlight. I went with the Truck Lites because of the way they look. There are brighter and better DOT legal bulbs out there like the JW Speaker headlight, but I didn't like how they look.

View attachment 1715038590

View attachment 1715038591

View attachment 1715038592

Thank looks great! Gonna buy those for sure.

I put Truck Lite headlights in my 74. I bought them off of Amazon. They are way brighter than the halogens that I had before. The best part is they DOT legal. There is a guy on youtube that does reviews on the led 7" headlights. The videos are under a company called "Headlight Revolution". He does a very in depth review of each DOT legal headlight. I went with the Truck Lites because of the way they look. There are brighter and better DOT legal bulbs out there like the JW Speaker headlight, but I didn't like how they look.

View attachment 1715038590

View attachment 1715038591

View attachment 1715038592

bozvaliant's headlights look much better than mine (I went with the JW Speaker Evolution 2 lights), and since I don't look at the bulb, but at the light pattern on the road ahead of me I spent the extra bucks. When the top little light is lit it's low beam, bottom lit is hi beam.

Here's the thread where I installed the JW speaker lights. You will have to cut your headlight buckets to fit them. I have the pieces I cut off, so if anyone wants the removed pieces for a marking template, let me know.
What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
Back