Legendary auto interiors

-
Got my top from them, combined with a guy that knows how to put them on the thing looks great....

I posted that same ad on the 17th in a thread revival.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=176734

Just keeping it at the top (so to speak lol) -- these don't go on sale that often.

LMAO Doug! Just caught your comment about knowing how to "put them on the thing" ... that was great. I'm sure it's an art form in itself. ;-)

I will never buy anything direct from them. I will only use a third party. They are terrible to deal with if there is a quality issue. I use Dantes mopar parts. He deals with them and gets results. If you are a nobody in their eyes you will get there defective or returned products. It happened to me twice . their covers are in my other Duster they are totally stitched incorrect. They would not return them.

I also bought EV2 delux door panels for my duster I am doing now. The trim around the wood was pieced in the middle of the straights plus the 45's. I contacted them and they told me that that is the way the orange panels were done by the factory they would not replace them. I contacted Dante he had me send him a picture and they still stuck with their story. Finally I sent Dante a door panel from the car. After three months of Dante going back and forth with Ledgendary they finally sent me Panels that were correct. I still have pics of the first panels they sent me.

I had spots at Carlise near ledgendary. I took my Duster there with one of their covers installed on one seat and a original seat on the other side I had signs on the car and arrows pointing the differences in the seats. Management at the event made me take the signs off of the car but I left the arrows inside so people would ask . They were not small. They totally forgot the cross seams in the nserts on a 71 Duster/Demon seat. they also ran the bead around the insert at the top and a french seam where the bead shoud be. It was a total screw up. I bought them for my Demon. I ended up putting them in my Duster because its Caged anyway. The seats are still in the Duster they will not fix them or take them back. I had the seams in the insert put in at a local shop before using them.

This was my two bad experiences with Ledgendary. I buy their products but not from them. Let someone else deal with them.

-
Back