Legendary Interiors Lead Time

-

Ron816

Mopar forever
Reaction score
Little FYI, a friend of mine just ordered seat covers for his 71 Challenger, one plus is they are offering 15% off, bad news is 6 month lead time for delivery.

Thanks for the tip. I may place an order tonight for front and rear covers and the "stuffin..." :thumbsup:

Little FYI, a friend of mine just ordered seat covers for his 71 Challenger, one plus is they are offering 15% off, bad news is 6 month lead time for delivery.
well that kinda works ,right??? have all summer to play and have it in time before you put it to sleep

I ordered door panels for my 1970 Duster on November 17, 2020 and they quoted 6 months lead time. They shipped 2/24, a little over 3 months.

All I can tell you is I live close enough to have dropped my seats off to them. They are impressive and worth the wait! As someone once said, you will never be disappointed when you buy the best.

Assuming you can actually get the product, I would agree. I've called them at least a half dozen times over the past 11 months or so about a slightly custom job, and not only haven't got a quote from them yet, I haven't even received a return call. I keep getting promises that someone will get me a quote and call be back soon, but, so far, crickets....I realize the pandemic has caused delays and kept delivery times in limbo, but, they should at least have the courtesy to call you back.

Yeah I had ordered my sets for front and back seats..$1200 for the covers and stuffing. The lead time is 160 ish days I'm thinking Ill see them in August. Either way I figure i saved 250 or 300 bucks. I'm excited interior is one of the challenging parts financially with these cars.

-
Back