Legendary member

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Not sure why everybody insist to make one of are great member a Legendary Member right away after they pass. This locks their inbox (mailbox)and is unable to access by family if they have username and password. Sometimes members have deals with other members going on when this sad news comes upon us. I always recommend should wait at least week or two or more. Just my 2cents

Last edited:
That's a good possibility. If I croak don't lock me out ! Theresa can run the show and get things finished up !:steering:

I’ve seen it the opposite way, when a members family logs into their late family member account that’s passed, the legendary status is taken off.

I’ve seen it the opposite way, when a members family logs into their late family member account that’s passed, the legendary status is taken off.
I’ve dealt with this when BB Dave passed away. His wife was unable to get in and he had deals going on. Luckily she knew me and I had the moderators unlocked it. If she didn’t know someone here not sure how she would’ve been able to get it. Maybe the moderators have changed it sense.

-
Back