Leno Trials The Hellcat

-

Daves69

Reaction score
Don't know if it's posted yet...................

[ame]http://youtu.be/MWMjR3r-nsI[/ame]

Thanks for posting, Dave! I had to stop watching the vid and go get some paper towels to clean up the mess from my salivating all over my desk.
Outstanding car!

The best info. about the HellCat that I,ve seen yet.Maybe time to liquidate old for new.:evil3:

The best info. about the HellCat that I,ve seen yet.Maybe time to liquidate old for new.:evil3:

Scott, I drove the 2010 SRT 8 Challenger today that my customer and I are partnered on. I had to take it to the County Sheriff's department to get inspected because it is a salvage titled car. WOW what a rush. I haven't done a smokey burnout yet but I haven't turned off the traction control either. These new Challengers are quite the car! You should drive one. tmm

Attachments

• 015 (2).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 416
Ok I'm in love!
Anybody know how much kidneys are going for?

Way to go Dodge , I am impressed . And thanks for sharing

Anybody else tired of hearing about the Volkswagen Hellcat yet? Wish the moderators would combine all of these threads about this thing together.....like I did when the site was getting buried by threads about the new "Dart"....

Anybody else tired of hearing about the Volkswagen Hellcat yet? Wish the moderators would combine all of these threads about this thing together.....like I did when the site was getting buried by threads about the new "Dart"....

NOPE!! It is one bad *** ride. You just need to resist the urge, and stop clicking on the threads about it lol. So simple.

more tired of wieners

Wieners or winers? Or maybe both?? LOL!!

Regardless, I will never get tired of hearing about the Hellcat! Up until now everybody was grumbling about the challenger not being able to compete with the brand x stuff!! Not that they not only compete but BEAT the brand Xers ppl STILL grumble!! Seriously... Dodge listened to people and built a badass car!! What more could you want??

Thanks for posting, I got to drive my son's 2013 SRT Challenger and I thought THAT was a car, but this thing.... holy crap!!
Now if I could only find someone gullible enough to give me 60 grand for my duster.....

I REALLY HATE HIM!! Just kidding, how does he get to have so much fun?

Actually I am a JL fan. Man, the hellcat! WOW!

Thanks for posting, Dave! I had to stop watching the vid and go get some paper towels to clean up the mess from my salivating all over my desk.
Outstanding car!

Salivating, yeah that's it, salivating...

You should do like the rest of us and keep a box of Kleenex on your desk for that sort of thing.:sign12:

OK... $59K isn't a bad price for something like that, my question is can you really get one for that, or will the greed of the Dodge dealer show it's face again, with dealers offering the care a prices above sticker, as the always do with any of the MoPar specialty cars?

I remember when the Charger SRT8, the Ram SRT10, and the Challenger SRT8 came out, all of the dealers around here were asking List plus for them, and one very local dealer was essentially auctioning them off as he was playing one customer against another for the price of the same vehicle!

The factory didn't seem to have any issues with that, either.

A perfect example of poor customer service, and buyers stupidity.

So our old MOPARS are like walking around with a sock in our pants and the new ones are where it is at ? Wonder why he has so many old cars...and socks perhaps.. ?

Gallon and a half a minute. Gas at 7 bucks per gallon.

The car sounds great and all the gizmos are neat..wonder what happens when the electrics so south...

I think MOPAR needs this shot in the arm...doubt if I see one on the streets soon...we are too much of a back water..

OK... $59K isn't a bad price for something like that, my question is can you really get one for that, or will the greed of the Dodge dealer show it's face again, with dealers offering the care a prices above sticker, as the always do with any of the MoPar specialty cars?

I remember when the Charger SRT8, the Ram SRT10, and the Challenger SRT8 came out, all of the dealers around here were asking List plus for them, and one very local dealer was essentially auctioning them off as he was playing one customer against another for the price of the same vehicle!

The factory didn't seem to have any issues with that, either.

A perfect example of poor customer service, and buyers stupidity.
I am afraid you are correct as usual Frankie, I am quite sure the dealers will be up charging, you'll be lucky to get one for less than $70.000, if you can even find one, I think they said they are only building 1000, but I could be wrong, My son (lives in Detroit works for a vender) told me they shut the Viper line down 2 months sooner than expected, so maybe they will build more than the 1000, I can't imagine anyone buying a Viper when you can POSSBLY get a hellcat cheaper...

I am afraid you are correct as usual Frankie, I am quite sure the dealers will be up charging, you'll be lucky to get one for less than $70.000, if you can even find one, I think they said they are only building 1000, but I could be wrong, My son (lives in Detroit works for a vender) told me they shut the Viper line down 2 months sooner than expected, so maybe they will build more than the 1000, I can't imagine anyone buying a Viper when you can POSSBLY get a hellcat cheaper...

I think the number that has been quoted is 1200.

My local dealer (in canada) said mid 60's and we usually get hammered up here...

-
Back