-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
69 Barracuda taillight lens (one chipped area on back bottom screw hole that you can't see when installed) -$30
69 Marker light-$25
70/1 -Dart Parking Lenses -$30
69-70? Fuel Cap (Believe it's from a Charger) -$30
These prices are SHIPPED to you -unless you are far out like in California or something then the shipping gets expensive because I'm out here in NC. If you think the prices are to expensive for some reason, you can make an offer.
All I can do is say NO. I can take paypal or US Postal MO's (no checks accepted-period). Keep in mind that I don't have a debit card with Paypal so it takes a little longer and the process is actually a little faster on my end with a US Postal MO. Pay whichever way you are comfortable with. I have excellent feedback on Moparts and have been there for over 5 years. If you do go the Paypal route, I ask that you will add in for Paypal fee's. Let's face it, I ain't getting rich here..lol....Nothing in this ad is show quality.

Is the chrome as bad as the picture makes it look?
Does the spring still work?

I claim 1st dibs on this cap unless I back off, which I don't think I will

Let me know please.

Later,
Bruce B.

I will take the 70/1 -Dart Parking Lenses for $30 if the lenses are not stress cracked. Could not see in the pictures

I will take the 70/1 -Dart Parking Lenses for $30 if the lenses are not stress cracked. Could not see in the pictures

There are some very tiny stress cracks that are present. Really good condition to be 40 years old. Hope the pics will help you. Will post more in a few...

Is the chrome as bad as the picture makes it look?
Does the spring still work?

I claim 1st dibs on this cap unless I back off, which I don't think I will

Let me know please.

Later,
Bruce B.

Yes, the chrome is fair at the best and the spring seems unresponsive...

thanks for asking:cheers:

Barracuda lens no longer available.

Although the spring on the fuel cap does not seem that responsive...I'm marking it down. If you use Paypal 'gift' option, I will sell it for $25 shipped to you!

Yes..$25..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back