Let the charity auction begin for 340john

-
can ya run the auction for an extra week???? we won't mind :cheers: anywho better late than never here's some stuff from my private stash. at this moment I can't afford the shipping, If thing's get better I'll pay the shipping....these are metal sign's 12 1/2" x 16 " sorry I'm late gittin this up...:angry7:

The auction can run another week if everyone wants...that would bring more money for John. I can find more stuff in the garage to put up...how does everyone feel about that ?

The auction can run another week if everyone wants...that would bring more money for John. I can find more stuff in the garage to put up...how does everyone feel about that ?

:clock:Keep it going!!! :cheers:(this ain't ebag:bootysha:, lol!)

Here's an Iron-on decal that I have a few copies of, that can go up for auction.

There are five in all, to be auctioned separately. If they go for OVER $10 a piece, I'll cover shipping.

!BbkszIgBmk~$(KGrHqQH-CQEq)NQO+(BBKwnv!YiqQ~~_3.jpg

If its too late to donate an item... One new DeMonIVR solid state instrument voltage regulator. I pay shipping. Good luck to all.

Rapid transit...24" x 36" I will bid $20
Scat pack...24" x 36 I will bid $20
XL Abody muscle T-shirt I will bid $15

I'll bid $15 for the medium a-body muscle t-shirt!

Lack of activity on this thread.....moving right along.....I think a bid was already entered so I'll bump to $25 on the med A-Body Muscle t-shirt.

If ya win it danielb927 I'll even deliver in person if you can wait until June.

Lack of activity on this thread.....moving right along.....I think a bid was already entered so I'll bump to $25 on the med A-Body Muscle t-shirt.

If ya win it danielb927 I'll even deliver in person if you can wait until June.

whoops, my bad! I'll go for $30 then. That's a nice looking shirt!

If its too late to donate an item... One new DeMonIVR solid state instrument voltage regulator. I pay shipping. Good luck to all.

No, it's not too late, I would love to add more items to the list. Please feel free to add a picture and give a discription, thank you very much for helping out, I truely appreciate it.

Current totals...you guys are GREAT ! I have had quite a few PM's about keeping the auction going for another week, so I guess I thats what I will do. Thank you all for your generousity.

Scatpack license plate...top bid $50.00 by dustermaniac

Rapid Transit license plate...top bid $50.00 by mech1nxh

All six junker models...top bid $200.00 by 340mopar

New 70 Dart fuel tank...top bid $125.00 by Waggin

New 70 Dart fuel sending unit...top bid $42.00 by Waggin

New 70 dart tail lamp harness

Hemi engine cover for a newer Charger/Magnum...top bid $25.00 by Riddler

Clutch fork boot....top bid $10.00 by moparisbest

American dreams 1;24 Challenger

RC Cuda about 18 inches long...top bid $40.00 by fishy68

Mopar Muscle magazines complete sets from 1999 to 2008 (except: Jan,
Feb, Mar '99/ Feb 2000/ June 01/Nov, Dec 08

About two dozen misc. Mopar Muscle mags from '89 to '98 (you can ask for specific ones if you want)

Aftermarket shaker scoop, no privisions for mounting the grills, must be rivited to bottom of hood, best suited for racecar...top bid $50.00 by moparisbest

Set of showroom brochures for 1970 dodge, One covers all 1970 cars (Challenger, Charger, Dart, Coronet and more, the other is Dart specific)...top bid $10.00 by waynes72dart

18 Spline hemi four speed for an E /B body, been sitting for a while, should be gone through...top bid $400.00 by badlilred79

1:18 scale Mopars...Chargers, Cudas, Challengers, GTX etc.

Repro oil filter and back up light switch

Posters:
69 Dart ...17" x 22"...top bid $10.00 by 6pk2goDemon

Ram Rod '68 Charger...17" x 22"....top bid $20.00 by fishy68

Cool it '69 Superbee...17" x 22"...top bid $15.00 by mattsmopars

Black and gray Hemi...22" x 32"...top bid $20.00 by ramcharger

Hemi cartoon style...22" x 30"...top bid $15.00 by mattsmopars

Rapid transit...24" x 36"...top bid $20.00 by Badart

Scat pack...24" x 36...top bid $ 20.00 by Badart

Donated items................

line lock...donated by magnumdart...top bid $70.00 by Comoxain

NOS direct connection air cleaner...donated by superdart340...top bid $60.00 by gts340

4 stud to 2 stud master cylinder adapter...donated by grumpuscreature ...top bid $ 30.00 by Ramcharger

Early A body assembly that bolts to the firewall and connects the floor pedal and the cable...donated by grumpuscreature

$50.00 gift certificate for powdercoating services...donated by Cudachick1968...top bid $85.00 by superdart340

Aluminum intake for 340/360...donated by pettybluedart...top bid $30.00 by pettybluedart

XXXL Scatpack t-shirt...donated by 6pk2goDemon ...top bid $75.00 by SGBARRRACUDA

Triple gauges (oil, amp,water)...donated by 4spdragtop...top bid $10.00 by 4spdragtop

Great old 49'ers Schrade USA knife...donated by memike...top bid $60.00 by comoxian

67 Coronet R/T model kit ...donated by homecloned...top bid $27.00 by waggin

5 A body muscle T shirts (1 med, 2 lg, 2 xl)...donated by bargeahead
med...top bid $30.00 by danielb927
lrg...top bid $25.00 by joeboy
lrg
xl...top bid $15.00 by Badart
xl...top bid $20.00 by 4spdragtop

2 Metal signs 12 1/2" x 16" donated by waggin

1) Chrysler engineered parts and accessories

2) Mopar parts and accessories...top bid $25.00 by bamacuda

5 iron on decals (sold seperately) donated by comoxian

2 sets of chrome big block valve covers (sold seperately)....donnated by superdart340

Edelbrock torker II 340 intake...donated by superdart340

You left out my bids. 8)

Rapid transit poster...24" x 36" I will bid $20
Scat pack poster...24" x 36 I will bid $20

I'll go $60 on the NOS Direct Connection air filter. Someone please let me know the results if I'm not back on here to stay up to date, I've been really busy this month.

All six junker models.

Just wondering why you're doing these in a group and the 1:18 scale Mopars separately? If you would do all of them individually, I think you might see more interest which = more $$ for our member/your friend.

Not criticizing at all....just trying to help. Maybe list all the cars 1:18 scale and the junkers in a separate thread? I'll be happy to help if you'd like.....:happy10:

Ok looks like my triple gauges are getting stale, so I'll start them at $10 and $20 on the xl abody muscle shirt!

You left out my bids. 8)

Rapid transit poster...24" x 36" I will bid $20
Scat pack poster...24" x 36 I will bid $20

I try to update the bids twice a day, in the morning before I go to work and at night before I go to bed. I thought I added your bids, I will double check. Please know that I promise, I will count every bid and double check every post in this thread before the auction is over so I am positively sure that the right person gets the item they should. Thank you for checking up on me though, I am only human and mistakes do happen. so if anyone has a question or a concern, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Correct me if wrong but for the last auction for a member wasn't each item sub-divided under it's own thread ? Would make things easier to keep track of. Just a thought.

Question on the gauge set: can you remove one of the gauges and replace with a different one of the same size if desired? Or are they permanently stuck in there?

-
Back