Let's do it !! Front end Friday is here

-
20s can look great on the back of a Dart with the lower wheel opening.

If I had decent streets to drive on I would have done the 20's on the rear but since I can't drop it enough where the 20's would look good, still have the perfect stance and clear obstacles all three I settled for the 18's.
It's just suspension and wheels so it could be changed any time later with minimal effort.:D

Another for this Friday.

Resized_Screenshot_20181212-160240_Facebook.jpeg

Painted innerfenderwells & rims om my friends Dodge. Painted the truck a few months back, needed a little more .

20190111_133125.jpg

20190111_133136.jpg

20190111_133130.jpg

So the weiner mobile was in Indianapolis at the bob & Tom show this morning. Turns out, there are 6 weiner mobiles in the US, each has its own region. Between the 6, a weiner mobile has visited all 50 states. The one I saw was in Jacksonville last week, then Memphis, then I saw it heading north Tuesday and today it was in Indianapolis. Seems like it’d be a pretty neat job to drive that thing around, you’d get to see a lot of the country.

I worked for the company that built the wiener mobiles back around 2008 . I thought we built 5. There were others .

I worked for the company that built the wiener mobiles back around 2008 . I thought we built 5. There were others .
According to the driver there are 6 BUT he did start this job in September so there’s a possibility he could’ve been a number off.

So the weiner mobile was in Indianapolis at the bob & Tom show this morning. Turns out, there are 6 weiner mobiles in the US, each has its own region. Between the 6, a weiner mobile has visited all 50 states. The one I saw was in Jacksonville last week, then Memphis, then I saw it heading north Tuesday and today it was in Indianapolis. Seems like it’d be a pretty neat job t
According to the driver there are 6 BUT he did start this job in September so there’s a possibility he could’ve been a number off.

o drive that thing around, you’d get to see a lot of the country.

It's Front End Friday boys!

20190130_172313.jpg

Cheers!

(Yes I know I need to straighten out that valence)

I don't even want to know what those dudes are doing in the door of that Honda in the background ..... Butt, you need to glue a fake blower on your hood between those new stick-on 3 dementional inserts..... LOL

I don't even want to know what those dudes are doing in the door of that Honda in the background ..... Butt, you need to glue a fake blower on your hood between those new stick-on 3 dementional inserts..... LOL

"Favors" for cigarettes... they are near a Honda, afterall...

-
Back