Let's play the guessing game... with no certain answer

-

the artful dodger

Reaction score
Looking to do some bodywork on my car. Don't know what colour it is though, was painted at some time before I got it. So what colour would you say.

188356_10150442519595007_822400006_17378786_908037_n.jpg

It's Yeller...I'm sure of it.....now if it was a traffic light I'd say it was orange. if your gonna try to match the paint you can drive it to an automotive paint store and they have a special camera that will take several pic's and they can make the color for ya,wash the car before you go there.....they hate matchin up dirty paint......:toothy10:

P.S. whats the Lil doohicky thingies hangin from the front bumper????

The l'il doohickey thingies look to be dual block heater cords to me.....
Yep, it's a bright yellow with a black vinyl top.
Original color? Who knows? It sure isn't painted it now though.
If that's what the o.p. is asking.

Yep, it's a bright yellow with a black vinyl top.
Original color? Who knows? It sure isn't painted it now though.
If that's what the o.p. is asking.

yep, trust americans not to know what block heaters are.
Naw I'm interested in the colour on it now, the original is a nasty beige that I would never paint anything in my life. I'll show it to ya, still on the bottom of the trunk.

Ford yeller eh? I'll check it, too bad it's a ford colour.

WOW, it must get awful cold there! My dream is when I retire, I'm gonna' hop in my Dart with a snow shovel, and drive South. When I enter a town where the first thing they ask me is "what that shovel thingy for?", I'll start looking for a garage with a little house attached to it.:cheers:

WOW, it must get awful cold there! My dream is when I retire, I'm gonna' hop in my Dart with a snow shovel, and drive South. When I enter a town where the first thing they ask me is "what that shovel thingy for?", I'll start looking for a garage with a little house attached to it.:cheers:

Welcome to phoneix! lol

I would Love to live in Phoenix. By the way, I have one block heater on me van and it seems to do the job here. That's why I was shocked to see dual block heaters! LOL...

actually the one is a block heater and the other is actually a circulating heater, or so I believe. It heats up other stuff instead of your block.

-
Back