Lets play "Where am I?"

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
So tell me where I am, or was 5 min prior...

@JDMopar - Jackie, you are not allowed to play.... LOL

20240620_172906.jpg

20240620_173017.jpg

I'mma need some hush money! :poke: There's sand bars all over that place. Boat hits one speed bump and the nice Burgandy truck goes into the drink! :eek:

Y'all have fun! :thumbsup:

I'mma need some hush money! :poke: There's sand bars all over that place. Boat hits one speed bump and the nice Burgandy truck goes into the drink! :eek:

Y'all have fun! :thumbsup:

I'll drop a hint, too soon in this game... the same one we are on dis run aground 13 years ago. Haha

It's like a where's Waldo picture. So far, I see a lady in a car with her top pulled down, a dude scratching his neck raw, a green haired person slapping a kid in the backseat, a creepy ghost face in the Ford truck cap window....and a pretty good sized fish jumping in the drivers side window of your truck. You'll never get that smell off your seats!!!

If you're still there to watch the sun set again tonight, watch it when the bottom of the sun touches the water and start the timer on your phone as soon as it touches the water. It's amazing how quickly the top disappears beneath the horizon. I think it's like 3 or 4 minutes, if that long. First time someone pointed that out to me, I was sitting in a seafood restaurant on the Gulf of Mexico in Clearwater, FL. Hope y'all are having a nice trip.

-
Back