Lets see pics of things you have gotten recently for a great deal.

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Here is one of mine, I traded an old Carter AVS for this. All I have done is add my tires and a battery.
Picture082.jpg

More pics.
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/Jeremymacdonald/Trucks/

I tell you what, I will take those odd looking pieces off your hands for $300. lol

Jeremy thats cool az!

Keith,thats a cross ram manifold!
Well i think!

Working on picking this up soon for $2200...1971 Power Wagon, former Albany brush fire truck. 383, NP435 4 speed, NP205 Tranfer, DANA 60s with 4.11's all around, PTO Winch, and a set of sheetmetal for everything forward of the bed. I think it's a good deal...

PowrWagn.jpg

A guy on CL advertised some Mopar parts, so I emailed him and asked if he had any 340 parts. He thought he had an old "air breather" as he called it and some valve covers......Well $70 later, shipped, no less, I had these bad boys
340's.jpg
Great success:thumblef:

340's.jpg

Well this was in the last 6 years. A friend of mine-chebby guy-got it in a deal with a couple of Camaro's, 69-427 and a FI 67, they wouldn't split the 3, and he didn't want the Dart. Well I paid him back on a $1000 loan(which few people did for him) and a few day's later he said come get this car, I said dude i'm not taking your car, let's agree on something. What he wanted was worth less then $800 in the end. This pic is from this year before I started the change.

DSC00002 (Custom).JPG

Well this was in the last 6 years. A friend of mine-chebby guy-got it in a deal with a couple of Camaro's, 69-427 and a FI 67, they wouldn't split the 3, and he didn't want the Dart. Well I paid him back on a $1000 loan(which few people did for him) and a few day's later he said come get this car, I said dude i'm not taking your car, let's agree on something. What he wanted was worth less then $800 in the end. This pic is from this year before I started the change.

SWEET!!!!!!!! It pays to have non-Mopar friends......lol

DSC02890.jpg

Wow Jeremy, great score...cool truck!!!! The latest deal I got was 4 15x7 Rallye wheels with trim rings and center caps for $220 CAD. I took them home, sanded them down a bit, primered them and shot them with a nice coat of paint and they look brand new8)

soon to be getting a fully rebuilt from intake to pan 360 with a 4 barrel intake,powder coated valve covers, new car oil pan for $300 yes i said $300. he is also doing my headers in ceramic for me for free!! this is a close family friend but hey its a great deal!! soon to have pics.

Went to a local car show in MN today, scored some nice stuff....it was a good day!

Vintage gauge and gauge pod-$5

Mooneyes license plate frames-$4

Mickey Thompson front runner tires-$45

Passenger side chrome sport mirror-$8

273 air cleaner with base and good filter, no dents and the dust was free-$15 :toothy10:

Picture 1595.jpg

Picture 1592.jpg

Picture 1593.jpg

Picture 1594.jpg

Picture 1596.jpg

i might be getting a gremilin or some other old compact soon for a days work that i would be volunteering to do anyways lol. its been sitting around for a while up in the mountains but maby it will make a nice no title drag car lol or demo derby if its brand x:toothy10: lol

-
Back